WWIICurrent Thoughts of the current WW2Posted:

Travis
  • Supporter
Reputation Power: 4
What are your current thoughts on how the game is doing? A few months after release now, seems like this may be the COD we've been wanting.
#2. Posted:
Chat
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 1210
Motto: Ninja, Destruction v1, Matrix User| Chaotic360 Support & Seller, Direct message me to purchase or to ask any questions you may have about Chaotic360!
Honestly, I don't like it as much as I did before, now everything is under nerfed, laggy & a bunch of kids either camping or glitches, runs the fun out of the game hate that they've still not fixed the connection based gameplay either. Meh, still fun to play now and again.. but it's not what it was at launch.
#3. Posted:
Travis
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 4
Chat wroteHonestly, I don't like it as much as I did before, now everything is under nerfed, laggy & a bunch of kids either camping or glitches, runs the fun out of the game hate that they've still not fixed the connection based gameplay either. Meh, still fun to play now and again.. but it's not what it was at launch.

I mean the headshot to body damage needs to be fixed. It's stupid that you still need 4 hits to the dome to get a kill. Should be less than that.
#4. Posted:
Mortar
  • Administrator
Reputation Power: 4178
We are three months in now and there are still far too many issues with the game. It was piss poor work on the developing side of this. To me, the gameplay is enjoyable when playing War, but any other mode is usually reliant on having at least semi-decent team mates who at least want to win. I don't like how they are bloating the pool of items you can gain from supply drops with pistol grips and armory credits; it just looks like a money grab. At least this game is better than Infinite Warfare.