GeneralJust finished my Computer build!Posted:

OAlexx
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 54
Motto: Gifted by Axios! PUBG and PC building enthusiast. Love your face!
Hey guys so recently i fin shed my computer set up, now I'm looking for things to put in my room or on my desk, If anyone has anything they would recommend or use themselves drop it down below! I've got for a red and black theme, if it fits with that it would be a bonus!

Cheers!

Link to my comptuer parts : uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/m3VqD8#problems
#2. Posted:
Vases
  • Gold Member +
Reputation Power: 24
Motto: Don't ever look down, be comfortable with who you are, our flaws are what make us perfect.
OAlexx wroteHey guys so recently i fin shed my computer set up, now I'm looking for things to put in my room or on my desk, If anyone has anything they would recommend or use themselves drop it down below! I've got for a red and black theme, if it fits with that it would be a bonus!

Cheers!

pretty good build imo you diddnt want any monitors above 60hz?
#3. Posted:
OAlexx
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 54
Motto: Gifted by Axios! PUBG and PC building enthusiast. Love your face!
Vases wrote
OAlexx wroteHey guys so recently i fin shed my computer set up, now I'm looking for things to put in my room or on my desk, If anyone has anything they would recommend or use themselves drop it down below! I've got for a red and black theme, if it fits with that it would be a bonus!

Cheers!

I did think about getting the 2k acer predator with 144 Hz, But if i'm playing on ultra setting's I dont think i'd even be able to get 144 frames. With playing on 4k I assumed I would get around 60-80fps. And I believe The monitor I bought recently I can overclock it to 75hz. Not great with all this Pc stuff, but maybe i'll get 2k monitor at another point. maybe a few paydays down the line
#4. Posted:
Vases
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 24
Motto: Don't ever look down, be comfortable with who you are, our flaws are what make us perfect.
OAlexx wrote
Vases wrote

Cheers!

I did think about getting the 2k acer predator with 144 Hz, But if i'm playing on ultra setting's I dont think i'd even be able to get 144 frames. With playing on 4k I assumed I would get around 60-80fps. And I believe The monitor I bought recently I can overclock it to 75hz. Not great with all this Pc stuff, but maybe i'll get 2k monitor at another point. maybe a few paydays down the line
ahh gotcha i got a 144hz monitor myself
#5. Posted:
Mikey
  • All Time High
Reputation Power: 2372
That does look a solid build mate.
#6. Posted:
u0001f602
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 104
Motto: i am unicode for an emoji
one of the best builds ive seen in a while, did you put it together?
#7. Posted:
Matthew-
  • E3 2017
Reputation Power: 158
Looks amazing bro.