WWIILeaderboards aren't correct?Posted:

nicky111101
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 20
I've looked at the top of leader boards and the highest level people have a negative score per minute, whys is this????
Also why isn't there leaderboards for hardcore modes.

And whys dosent it tell you the amount of score you have in each game mode only your score per minute
#2. Posted:
PostMalone
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 142
Motto: S/O dah for the gold | youtube.com/c/imthehomiematt
im sure its just another bug, theyll fix it sometime soon.
#3. Posted:
nicky111101
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 20
Hopefully they change it based on score not spm, because there's no point of Pubstomping then
#4. Posted:
Reputation Power: 0
that's because it's a modded leaderboard. people don't want to believe me. x1 and ps4 are already hacked and fully modded to do literally anything
#5. Posted:
Activez-
  • Winter Giveaway 16
Reputation Power: 676
Motto: "All I need is the power to be able to protect my comrades. So long as I can have the strength to do that, I don't care if I'm weaker than everyone in the world." - Erza Titania Scarlet
astroskillz13 wrotethat's because it's a modded leaderboard. people don't want to believe me. x1 and ps4 are already hacked and fully modded to do literally anything

No. Xb1 is not moddable online.

Truk Martian (#1 on xbox) is just a booster. He boosts on every game that has leaderboards.
#6. Posted:
StarJay
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 108
Motto: PSN: Jayadelic / Fortnite & 2k
I feel like they always have problems with the leaderboards in the beginning...
#7. Posted:
PostMalone
  • 1K Rainmaker
astroskillz13 wrotethat's because it's a modded leaderboard. people don't want to believe me. x1 and ps4 are already hacked and fully modded to do literally anything

next gen consoles are not modded
#8. Posted:
Reputation Power: 4
PostMalone wrote

yes they are, PS4 #1 is level 316 yrs and there's no way he done that boosting because I checked the leaderbowrss 2 hours ago and no one was near that rank and he's played 19 hours
#9. Posted:
PostMalone
  • Gold Member
karl666 wrote
PostMalone wrote

yes they are, PS4 #1 is level 316 yrs and there's no way he done that boosting because I checked the leaderbowrss 2 hours ago and no one was near that rank and he's played 19 hours

probably just a glitch, dont you think people would be offering lobbies for money if they really were hacked ?
#10. Posted:
Reputation Power: 4
PostMalone wrote
karl666 wrote
PostMalone wrote

probably just a glitch, dont you think people would be offering lobbies for money if they really were hacked ?

here's his Twitter. lmao he's says he plays WAR which is BS because I play WAR and average 80 kills per game and I'm only 1st 26

Twitter jabz13