YouTubeShould I partner with freedom?Posted:

Reputation Power: 3
I'm looking for partnerships for YouTube, I thought about going with freedom since they pay through PayPal and have the lowest requirements. Some people told me I shouldn't and some said I should, so I'm just looking for a little feedback, I have around 160 subs 10k+ views and get around 100-200 views a day
#2. Posted:
Dashii
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 118
To be honest, no. There's no point in partnering that low. Freedom isn't great either. I was with them for a few years, owned my own network under them and worked for their magazine at one point. Just wait until you can get a partnership with other people. At that moment, there will actually be a point to partnering.
#3. Posted:
Reputation Power: 3
Dashii wroteTo be honest, no. There's no point in partnering that low. Freedom isn't great either. I was with them for a few years, owned my own network under them and worked for their magazine at one point. Just wait until you can get a partnership with other people. At that moment, there will actually be a point to partnering.

Thanks for the feedback and your right ill wait, I've only been uploading on this channel for 1 month so I'm sure it won't take me to long to grow some more
#4. Posted:
J4COB
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 152
Motto: No matter the color, we are equal | @Kyle < 3
Dashii wroteTo be honest, no. There's no point in partnering that low. Freedom isn't great either. I was with them for a few years, owned my own network under them and worked for their magazine at one point. Just wait until you can get a partnership with other people. At that moment, there will actually be a point to partnering.

If you want a second opinion I agree with this also