AnimeLets make cool TTG themed anime avatarsPosted:

Ethan
Reputation Power: 1540
Motto: I am a college student who enjoys making music and playing games. I study Healthcare Administration.
Lets make some anime avatars with TTG themes. TTG apparel would be sick.

Here you can find avatars that have been posted since the threads creation. Feel free to scroll through the thread to upvote work, view the artists who created them and discuss avatars:

[ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

[ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

Last edited by Ethan ; edited 12 times in total

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ethan For This Useful Post:

Mooneye (02-27-2018), Vader (12-27-2017), VoIt (09-22-2017), RepBandit (09-22-2017), Nodus (09-22-2017), Loke (09-21-2017), Ryoko (09-20-2017), Supervisor (09-18-2017), Vial (09-15-2017), Brigand (09-14-2017), Fox (09-14-2017), Xbox (09-14-2017), Kyle (09-14-2017), Ryuk (09-14-2017), Zesri (09-14-2017)
#2. Posted:
maDz
  • Administrator
Reputation Power: 3679
Motto: 01111001 01100101 01100101 01110100 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100111 01110101 01111001
I'm tempted to delete this thread.
#3. Posted:
XXIII
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 546
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
#4. Posted:
Kyle
  • Rated Awesome
Reputation Power: 1257
I want one of these
#5. Posted:
Ethan
Reputation Power: 1540
Motto: I am a college student who enjoys making music and playing games. I study Healthcare Administration.

Im just gonna keep updating this thread as I progress.
#6. Posted:
Fox
Reputation Power: 2032

S/O to the homie Zesri.
#7. Posted:
Reputation Power: 1762
Motto: Please don't hurt me, I've just lost my way. Leave no trace of my misery, get me through the day. Get me through the day.
Ethan wrote

I completely forgot about that grey/blue TTG logo, lmao! It looks great on white shirts. I'm probably gonna start using that variation of the logo for future anime x ttg edits. I like the edit, by the way.

Anyway, here are a couple that I did. Feel free to use them as an avatar if you want!

[ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
#8. Posted:
Reputation Power: 2
This is really cool
#9. Posted:
Fox
Reputation Power: 2032
Zesri wrote
Ethan wrote

I completely forgot about that grey/blue TTG logo, lmao! It looks great on white shirts. I'm probably gonna start using that variation of the logo for future anime x ttg edits. I like the edit, by the way.

Anyway, here are a couple that I did. Feel free to use them as an avatar if you want!

[ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

I'm going to use them all, good stuff man!

#10. Posted:
DiegoLeanos
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 56