MusicNeed some Criticisms on new remixPosted:

Reputation Power: 8
soundcloud.com/futurechrylo/funky-fever-remix

Please Good comments/ bad i appriecate ALL!!!
#2. Posted:
pleb
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 104
I am not sure what genre this is, but it is a little too fluid for my likings. The strings are very plucky. The high hats that come in when the guy starts singing are very loud. There is a lot of sounds caging the guys voice. The reverb on the guys voice are a little annoying. the guys voice could be modded a little bit. maybe bring the peaks down a bit on the voice. When the "bass" drops it is very weak and I can't really imagine myself playing it. Too upbeat for me. It is pretty uniform after the "bass" drop and then the when the music fades out and then back in I find it a little excessive. maybe if you made the guys voice fade in during that it would be cool. when the singing comes back in for the second time the sound sounds a little choppy. It is like the music is flowing but then bits of it are being cut out. Overall, nice song though.
#3. Posted:
lndigo
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 10
Motto: "Problematic Genius"
pleb wroteI am not sure what genre this is, but it is a little too fluid for my likings. The strings are very plucky. The high hats that come in when the guy starts singing are very loud. There is a lot of sounds caging the guys voice. The reverb on the guys voice are a little annoying. the guys voice could be modded a little bit. maybe bring the peaks down a bit on the voice. When the "bass" drops it is very weak and I can't really imagine myself playing it. Too upbeat for me. It is pretty uniform after the "bass" drop and then the when the music fades out and then back in I find it a little excessive. maybe if you made the guys voice fade in during that it would be cool. when the singing comes back in for the second time the sound sounds a little choppy. It is like the music is flowing but then bits of it are being cut out. Overall, nice song though.
I agree with pleb to be honest but it was a good song well done
#4. Posted:
Thanks guys the song actually was a test for a Future funk template for an upcoming youtube video where the template could be used under 10 minutes to make a full song
#5. Posted:
Mikey
  • All Time High
Reputation Power: 2023
Motto: aka MadMikeysModz
Not at all my type of music lol, however it was put together nicely and people who enjoy this type of music will love it, keep up the good work bro.
#6. Posted:
Reputation Power: 0
I like it, as some others have said i wouldn't say its my type of thing but i can definitely appreciate the music itself, keep it up you are doing well I listened to a couple other tracks you have i like frozen milk gives a good vibe.
#7. Posted:
Ah thanks guys i appreciate your comments
#8. Posted:
Reputation Power: 0
Just had a listen not my type of genre but it sounds great ! x
#9. Posted:
Reputation Power: 1779
Just listened to it but wasn't my favourite nor the type of music i will listen to you.
#10. Posted:
Visxal
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 206
Motto: #KeepAnimeOutTheShoutbox
Not my type of music so I didn't really like it.