PUBGSteam hold for 15 days ?Posted:

JQCDesigns
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 51
So I have some rare items to sell for PUBG but I have a steam hold for 15days, and before you say you need mobile authenticator I have been using it for a few months, so how can I still have a 15 day hold ?
#2. Posted:
AndyTTM
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 11
submit a steam support ticket
#3. Posted:
Z06
  • E3 2017
Reputation Power: 356
Have you changed your password recently
#4. Posted:
TaigaAisaka
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 388
Motto: Pantsu is my Baka <3 Good and bad, I made the promise to stay at your side every step of the way. Also spells my name Yoori now.
If you changed phone numbers, deleted the Steam App or even moved/reinstalled Steam on a new drive/PC, sometimes switching bank/credit cards or changing account information such as password and email; it will reactivate the 15-day waiting period. When I switched from iOS to Android and downloaded the Steam App, I was hit with the 15-day waiting period again. For some reason, when I moved back in February, I was hit with the 15-day waiting period. I'm not too sure about that as I've used VPNs before while on Steam but when I moved houses, they seemed to want me to login and prove it was me. Changing credit/bank cards is so bipolar sometimes so I can't say for sure. There have been times where I get a new card and don't have to wait. Yet I can switch between a card I've used before and have to wait, until I verify the card (again) by having Steam do the whole process of charging a few dollars and then me having to enter the code in.

If you've done none of these things, send a support ticket to Steam. I would honestly guess it would be a password/email change that triggered it as that's something you would do without really thinking about it impacting your trading/selling privileges.