ModdingGhost camo on chaotic 360Posted:

Lye
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 166
Motto: 60k Subscribers | YouTube.com/L321
People ask me about this all the time, guessing you cannot unlock with chaotic? If so let me know how to

Thanks!
#2. Posted:
Reputation Power: 496
I believe you can't unlock Ghosts camo with Chaotic360 but you can use the Ghosts camo tool while using Chaotic360. I'm not too sure about that though.
#3. Posted:
Reputation Power: 48
Hi wroteI believe you can't unlock Ghosts camo with Chaotic360 but you can use the Ghosts camo tool while using Chaotic360. I'm not too sure about that though.
that is correct
#4. Posted:
XeCookie_
  • Winter Giveaway 16
Reputation Power: 337
Motto: COD Verified Sticky, Chaotic 360 Beta Tester, NiNJA User! PM me for order inquiries and Modding Support!, To you its only mods, I wish you knew the significance.
Not yet but last time I spoke to him he said its being added as well as AW camo.
#5. Posted:
Lye
  • 1K Rainmaker
XV-Mods wrote
Hi wroteI believe you can't unlock Ghosts camo with Chaotic360 but you can use the Ghosts camo tool while using Chaotic360. I'm not too sure about that though.
that is correct

It doesn't stick when spoofing and constantly disconnects my network ip from the console to neighbor hood?
#6. Posted:
Lye wrote
XV-Mods wrote
that is correct

It doesn't stick when spoofing and constantly disconnects my network ip from the console to neighbor hood?
i use xbox360lsbest spoofer and chaotic and get on fine. sure theres a few bugs but the ip thing ive never had
#7. Posted:
Lye
  • Gold Member
XV-Mods wrote
Lye wrote
XV-Mods wrote
that is correct

i use xbox360lsbest spoofer and chaotic and get on fine. sure theres a few bugs but the ip thing ive never had

It's not those tools causing the problem, it's the ghost camo tool. Anyone know off a working ghost camo tool?
#8. Posted:
Lye wrote
XV-Mods wrote
Lye wrote
XV-Mods wrote
that is correct

It's not those tools causing the problem, it's the ghost camo tool. Anyone know off a working ghost camo tool?
ghost camo tool by oblivion works well buddy
#9. Posted:
clingy
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 450
Motto: Chaotic360 User | Verified Sticky Holder | PM for Help :)
XV-Mods wrote
Lye wrote
XV-Mods wrote
Lye wrote
XV-Mods wrote
that is correct

ghost camo tool by oblivion works well buddy

I also recommend the ghosts camo tool by oblivion, haven't had an issue with it and it's always stuck. Also I am able to use Chaotic, XBOX360LSBEST's spoofer and the ghost camo tool and not run into any issues, must be something on your side .

#10. Posted:
Guys
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 177
Motto: I sell mods when i can be bothered to get on
you cant as of now