GeneralBest way to earn money?Posted:

Reputation Power: 8
So, i'm not the type to ask for money. When someone gives me money that I didn't work for I feel bad. But I wanna know the best way to earn/get money. Before you ask yes I do work, but school is starting in less than 2 weeks. I have to buy a whole lot of school stuff. I am a photographer. I got into doing graphics to earn money and save for a decent camera... but that isn't working. Is there any way that you guys know of that might help me out? I'm not looking for anything to expensive.. If you can please let me know. Thanks!
#2. Posted:
ZL1
  • Gold Member +
Reputation Power: 124
Galaxy_Graphics wroteSo, i'm not the type to ask for money. When someone gives me money that I didn't work for I feel bad.

Bruh didn't you just ask if you could post your gofund me page on your last post?

But honestly other than working, offering services and selling some stuff that may be of value are you best options. Maybe you could photograph some people's cars? Some people pay money for stuff like that.
#3. Posted:
ZL1 wrote
Galaxy_Graphics wroteSo, i'm not the type to ask for money. When someone gives me money that I didn't work for I feel bad.

Bruh didn't you just ask if you could post your gofund me page on your last post?

But honestly other than working, offering services and selling some stuff that may be of value are you best options. Maybe you could photograph some people's cars? Some people pay money for stuff like that.

You're right I did just ask if I can post that and i wasn't allowed so i'm asking whats the best way to get/earn money.
#4. Posted:
Mikey
  • All Time High
Reputation Power: 2041
Motto: aka MadMikeysModz
get a job maybe?
#5. Posted:
Mikey wroteget a job maybe?

I have one.
#6. Posted:
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 149
Motto: You'll Never Walk Alone
Galaxy_Graphics wrote

I have one.

theres your earnings then...
#7. Posted:
Vexys
  • Summer Giveaway
Reputation Power: 22
Motto: App Net User | RGH Trinity 2.0 | XbOnline User
buy an rgh and sell mods. its so easy
#8. Posted:
Stressing wrote
Galaxy_Graphics wrote

I have one.

theres your earnings then...

Nobody understand that I have to buy school stuff? I also have to stop working when school starts..
#9. Posted:
Reputation Power: 494
He's wanting to get more earnings, since he's got college materials to pay for. Yes, he's already got a job; a part-time job isn't enough for him to sustain himself + get the necessary college materials without going broke.

I know it might be something you're trying to avoid but, have you thought about applying for financial aid? If you haven't already, or course.
#10. Posted:
Hi wroteHe's wanting to get more earnings, since he's got college materials to pay for. Yes, he's already got a job; a part-time job isn't enough for him to sustain himself + get the necessary college materials without going broke.

I know it might be something you're trying to avoid but, have you thought about applying for financial aid? If you haven't already, or course.

I'm only 17