JailbreakJailbreak iOS 10.3.3Posted:

Ataturk
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 18
Is there a jailbreak for iPhone 6s Plus iOS 10.3.3?

Last edited by Ataturk ; edited 1 time in total
#2. Posted:
Ataturk
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 18
Anyone pls ?
#3. Posted:
BoultonsMods
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 65
Motto: RGH Trinity|Chaotic360|AppNet|Destruction v1|Lights Azza Menu Mw2|Pm for lobby Info
No.
#4. Posted:
Travis
  • Video King +
Reputation Power: 1514
Motto: "The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. It's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere." - Travis
Jailbreaks for anything about 10.2 are going to be a while. Honestly, I would be surprised if there is a jailbreak past that.
#5. Posted:
-Simplicity
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 653
Motto: PM me if you have any questions.

From what I know of, there is currently no jailbreak for this IOS version. I was looking for a jailbreak a couple weeks ago and couldn't find any IOS 10.3 jailbreaks. However, I don't know if there have been any updates with jailbreaking so you could take a look on YouTube and see if there is anything on there.
#6. Posted:
Travis
  • Video King +
Reputation Power: 1514
Motto: "The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. It's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere." - Travis
-Simplicity wrote
From what I know of, there is currently no jailbreak for this IOS version. I was looking for a jailbreak a couple weeks ago and couldn't find any IOS 10.3 jailbreaks. However, I don't know if there have been any updates with jailbreaking so you could take a look on YouTube and see if there is anything on there.

As was I. They said don't expect it anytime soon.
#7. Posted:
-Simplicity
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 653
Motto: PM me if you have any questions.
Travis wrote
-Simplicity wrote

As was I. They said don't expect it anytime soon.

Yeah was reading that it could be a while before a jailbreak gets released for IOS 10.3. I'm still going to avoid updating my phone though in hopes of a jailbreak eventually getting released.
#8. Posted:
MEMlS
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 255
Motto: Destruction User, Chaotic360 User PM me if you want to purchase Mods
Currently have 10.2 jail broken, 10.3 should be coming out not too long from now. But as of now, its not possible.
#9. Posted:
-Silky
  • All Time High
Reputation Power: 385
No not as of yet but I'm sure they're working on one.