Please read all of the guidelines and rules before posting or messaging a staff member
*Note* Topics requesting builds or "What should I buy" should go in the PC Building section, not here.
- You MUST show proof of the item with your TTG Username
- All contact must be done on-site via IM, Forum post, or Private messaging.
- Do NOT discuss payment methods in your post, message users privately about this
- Include the item's location in the topic title ([US], [UK], [AUS], etc)
- Trades are permitted if all items are permitted for sale
- Do not post a link to your sale on another site such as Ebay, Craigslist, etc
- The item's working and cosmetic condition must be listed if applicable (Working, not working, open-box, brand new, etc)
- Provide the exact model number of products when possible so both parties are aware of exactly what is being sold
- If applicable, include warranty info including if warranty is still active, if it is transferable, and any other conditions set in place by the retailer.
Items that can/cannot be sold here
- Ebooks or "Make quick money" methods
- Microsoft product codes (Windows, Office, etc.)
- Booters and other software with malicious intent
- Social Media bots (Youtube, twitter, twitch, etc)
- Software vouchers or discount codes
- Computer Hardware and components
- Computer systems (Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, etc)
- Peripherals and Accessories (Keyboards, Mice, Monitors, Speakers)
If you encounter an issue with a buyer or seller in this section, or suspect you have been scammed by a user, message a member of Staff so it can be looked into. Report offending topics so that they can be dealt with.
Due to the nature of the sales in this section, as fairly expensive parts and components can be exchanged, we will take scamming accusations very seriously here. Make sure you follow all the above rules to avoid warnings/suspension.
If you have any questions about the rules please message a member of staff