FootballNFL Week 1 DiscussionPosted:

Woobie
  • 10K Elite
Reputation Power: 658
What is everyone thinking of this weeks match ups? How did your fantasy players do? Any upsets?

I'm glad my hometown Patriots held off the Texans 27-20
#2. Posted:
Zentrax
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 2330
Motto: Chaotic360 User | Destruction v1 |
I'm also glad that the patriots beat the texans, decent start to the season tbh! Sucks I moved out of New england so now I barely get the games ):
#3. Posted:
Woobie
  • 1000 Thanks
Zentrax wroteI'm also glad that the patriots beat the texans, decent start to the season tbh! Sucks I moved out of New england so now I barely get the games ):

I feel you on that man, I moved out to California so I have to pay for Red Zone or hit a bar for the next 17 weeks lmao
#4. Posted:
Zentrax
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 2330
Motto: Chaotic360 User | Destruction v1 |
Woobie wrote
Zentrax wroteI'm also glad that the patriots beat the texans, decent start to the season tbh! Sucks I moved out of New england so now I barely get the games ):

I feel you on that man, I moved out to California so I have to pay for Red Zone or hit a bar for the next 17 weeks lmao

I head to buffalo wild wings to get the games. Sucks, I enjoyed watching the games from the comfort of my own home. Bright side! Went to the patriots @ panthers in preseason, was good even if it was a preseason game
#5. Posted:
Maze
  • 2k News Comments
Reputation Power: 5316
Motto: All Time High Monthly Posts achieved in June 2018. jukly forever.
Woobie wrote

You guys should check out reddit livestreams when the game goes live. People usually stream them on random sites.
#6. Posted:
Reputation Power: 23
Last year Steelers were undefeated being 16-0 and finally lost to the Jaguars in the playoffs.

They ended up tying the game IN OVERTIME to the Cleveland browns. A team with a losing streak of 0-16.

I can't anymore.
#7. Posted:
Woobie
  • 1000 Thanks
Maze wrote
Woobie wrote

You guys should check out reddit livestreams when the game goes live. People usually stream them on random sites.

Thanks for the tip man I'll have to look into this!
#8. Posted:
Rareparrot
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 344
panthers nation