|GTA5 Stunt Jumps 11-15|
Tutorial Name: GTA5 Stunt Jumps 11-15
Category: Xbox 360 Tutorials
Submitted By: Raci
Share: Facebook Twitter Reddit Tumblr StumbleUpon Del.icio.us Digg Pinterest Google+
How to do the Stunt Jumps 11-15 in GTA 5 or Grand Theft Auto V. All 5 of these Stunts Jumps are found in Los Santos. A sports car like the comet is highly advisable in order to complete these stunts although you can also use a motorbike. Franklins driving ability will also be beneficial for these stunt jumps.
- Jump 11 = Found in the El Burro Scrapyard.You need to jump to the dirt road near the oil Drill. The best run-up is to south west towards the oil field and the ramp is made of sheet metal.
- Jump 12 = Is the Dockyard river jump and can be found under the Dutch London Street Bridge. Speed west along the docks rail track and use the broken concrete wall as your ramp. Your landing zone is the opposite side of the canal.
- Jump 13 = Is one of the Jumps in the Airport and the Ramp is the large Billboard near the terminal. You will need a good run up and your landing zone is on top of the multi story car park, so and a motorbike is not advisable as of the size of this jump you can lose health.
- Jump 14 = Is another of the Jumps in the Airport and the Ramp is the construction site dumpster . The best run up is south along past sightings bar and your landing zone is in the Airport near a hangar. However if you do not owe the Hangar yet, you will get a 3 star wanted level.
- Jump 15 = Is the final Jump in the Airport and the Ramp is again another large Billboard. The best run up is by the multi story car park and your landing zone is a small parking lot near the airport, a motorbike is not advisable as of the size of this jump as you can lose health.
Current rating: 10 by 1 user