How to use GameCIH on Android (Cheat Engine for Android)
Tutorial Name: How to use GameCIH on Android (Cheat Engine for Android)
Category: Android Tutorials
Submitted By: Kelcy
1. Download the version that you wish to use, i use older one, the reason i did that is because i didn't need the latest features of GameCIH.(about features read changelogs on gamecih site)
2. Install it, and open, put it on your phone memory, and give it root access.
3. When you open it, assign a key (i use VOLUME DOWN), don't exit it just use home so you can continue(for exit use menu exit).
4. Open a game that you wish to cheat in. I personally tried it on Defenders game..
5. Start playing the level, and pause it after taking a note how much gold/crystals/stars or anything you have.
6. Press Volume down, Input number, and write amount of gold that you have. It will list a lot of numbers and stuff, 1 of them is our gold .
7. Press back, resume game, continue playing, kill some monsters, earn some gold, then pause again and input the new amount of gold that you have. Now it should list a single number beneath.If not repeat this step.
8. Press on that number, modify it to amount that you want, after pressing okay, you will have the gold you typed in...
9. Now you can go spend what you hardly earned with cheating the game.
- 01. How to install a custom ROM... (2,131)
- 02. Mod Flappy Bird for Android (461)
- 03. How to secure Samsung S5 (1,808)
- 04. How to root a Samsung Galax... (2,038)
- 05. How to fix Google Play sto... (12,063)
- 06. How to root a Samsung Galax... (1,004)
- 07. How To Mod Flappy Birds |An... (2,156)
- 08. How To: Get Flappy Bird On... (1,323)
- 09. How to Manual Install Andro... (1,410)
- 10. How to install and run GBA... (1,290)
- 11. How to develop Android Appl... (1,207)
- 12. How to root Samsnung Galaxy... (1,374)
- 13. How to Install a specific A... (1,179)
- 14. Free Games On Some Android... (1,634)
- 15. How to root a Galaxy s3! EA... (2,057)