|How to Host Tenth Prestige Lobbies on WaW|
Tutorial Name: How to Host Tenth Prestige Lobbies on WaW
Category: Xbox 360 Game Modding Tutorials
Submitted By: iClean
Share: Facebook Twitter Reddit Tumblr StumbleUpon Del.icio.us Digg Pinterest Google+
10th Prestige on CoD WaW in Co-op with ISO Modding Tutorial
First Of All Download The Following Files:
1. Download a clean copy of WAW from Xbox360iso (Link at the bottom)
2. Open the Iso with Wx360 or Xbox360BackupCreator
3. Extract the default.xex from your WaW ISO.
4. Download and replace the code_post_gfx and nazi_zombie_prototype.ff with the downloaded ones.
5. Finally replace the default.xex you extracted earlier.
Modding The GSC
If your PC has less than 1GB of RAM you may have trouble saving the .ff
1. Open up the WAW ISO in Wx360 or Xbox360BackupCreator
2. Extract The Nazi_Zombie_Protoype.ff to your desktop
3. Open up ffViewer and look for the "zombie_mode_score.gsc"
4. In the function player_add_points() add the following code(s):
self maps_challenges_coop::StatSet( stat, value );
Activating the Mods:
1. Start a private match (you need to be host) in Zombies on Nacht Der Untoten, once in change your button layout to tactical.
2. This should change the scoreboard to yellow (like in arcade mode), now shoot a zombie, wait a few seconds and back out.
3. You should now be 10th prestige, play a match on MP so the stats update and save fully to the server.
Thanks And hope this helps.
Oscar - for finding the codes
A Feared Panda - Providing discs to test
GenGar - Providing discs to test
LukeC - Typing the tut
Me - Editing this post a bit, finding download links.
CoD WaW Download:
Current rating: 4.24 by 25 users