|How to update your xbox with a CD/DVD|
Tutorial Name: How to update your xbox with a CD/DVD
Category: Xbox 360 Achievements and Guides
Submitted By: TeamJuice
Date Added: Fri. Jun 22, 2012
Share: Facebook Twitter Digg Tumblr Myspace Del.icio.us Reddit
In this tutorial i will be showing you how to update your xbox through your pc/laptop.
Things You Need:
How To Update:
1. On your computer, .
2. Click Save to save the console update .zip file on your computer.
3.Unzip the file. If you are using Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, double-click the .zip file to unzip it.
4.If you are using Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, double-click the .zip file to unzip it.
If you are using an earlier version of Windows, you need to use a special software program to unzip the file (for example, WinZip).
5. Insert a blank, writeable CD or DVD into your computer.
6. Copy the contents of the .zip file to the root directory on your CD or DVD, and choose to write (burn) the files to the disc.
7. Once the files have been burned to disc, remove that disc from your computer and insert it into the disc drive on your Xbox 360 console.
8. Restart the console.
9. When the console restarts, the installation program starts automatically.
10. Select Yes when you are prompted to update the new console software.
Current rating: 5.76 by 13 users