|- Minecraft - How to install any minecraft mod - 1.2.5 -|
Tutorial Name: - Minecraft - How to install any minecraft mod - 1.2.5 -
Category: PC Tutorials
Submitted By: YOURAGEBRO
Date Added: Tue. May 15, 2012
Share: Facebook Twitter Digg Tumblr Myspace Del.icio.us Reddit
Here's a quick tutorial on how to install a Minecraft mod
First You'll Need :
The Mod (TMI) -
For This Tutorial i will use Too many items.
Written Tutorial :
1. Download and install WinRar. (Easy)(Link Below)
2. Download the Too Many Items mod from the link above.
3. Open it with WinRar.
4. Extract all files.
5. Click the windows logo button on the keyboard along with the letter r on the keyboard. Windows program Run should show up.
6. Type %appdata% -Click Enter-
7. there should be a file named .minecraft.
8. Open this and inside should be another folder named "Bin".
9. Open Bin, then there will be a folder Minecraft.jar ( you might not see the .jar)
10. Open Minecraft.jar with WinRar.
11. Delete the file readme in the Too Many Items folder.
12. Drag all the files from the Too Many Items folder to the Minecraft.jar folder using WinRar.
Current rating: 3.07 by 14 users