|How To Install Games Onto Your Jtag|
Tutorial Name: How To Install Games Onto Your Jtag
Category: JTAG Tutorials
Submitted By: GenoSmith
Date Added: Tue. May 08, 2012
Share: Facebook Twitter Digg Tumblr Myspace Del.icio.us Reddit
What you need:
- 1 Jtagged console of any type and enough space on the HDD.
- A copy of the disc you want to copy.
- Xexmenu installed and functioning.
Lets get started.
1. Turn on your jtag normally with no disc inserted.
2. Navigate through the dashboard like so : Games library > Xexmenu and start the application.
3. Navigate yourself into your HDD directory.
4. When in the directory, press "Y" to bring up an options list and select "Create". Enter in a name and this will create a new folder for your game to be copied into.
5. Enter the folder by pressing "A" then once inside press "Y" and select the "Copy Dvd" option from the list.
VERY IMPORTANT FOLLOW THESE NEXT STEPS CAREFULLY.
6. This will eject your disc tray and prompt you with a confirmation screen.
7. Insert the disc and close the tray WITH YOUR HAND not the eject button.
8. Wait 5 - 10 seconds until you can feel the disc start spinning and then click the confirm button. Many people miss this step and it wont work if you do.
9. The game will now start copying. MAKE SURE THAT YOUR CONTROLLER DOES NOT TURN OFF DURING THIS PROCESS. If it does the copying of the ISO will stop and youre going to have to start all over again.
10. When its done copying, you have successfully completed the game installation congrats!
Hope you like it.
Current rating: 7.81 by 11 users