|[TUTORIAL] Mass Effect 3 Modding|
Tutorial Name: [TUTORIAL] Mass Effect 3 Modding
Category: Xbox 360 Game Modding Tutorials
Submitted By: Bash
Date Added: Sun. Apr 08, 2012
Share: Facebook Twitter Digg Tumblr Myspace Del.icio.us Reddit
1. Extract your save from your USB
2. Open save into Horizon
3. Click the Contents Tab and Extract your ".xbsav" file
4. Open your ".xbsav" file into Hex Workshop
5. To mod Level, Exp and Upgrade points, just search for your Character's Name (pretty easy
6. To mod your Credits, Medigel, Probes and Fuel, just search for "hench_anderson"
7. To mod your Accomplishments, just search for "CREATECHARACCOMPLISHED". If you mod your Weapons Upgrade level from here you can 1 hit kill ANYTHING
8. To mod the max number of Medigels you can carry search for "0000283C" (Just change it to 0098967F for 9,999,999 Medigels)
9. Save and Close Hex Workshop
10. Open the ".xbsav" into the Checksum Fixer (the one you just modded)
11. Press "Fix Checksum"
12. Replace the ".xbsav" file back into Save
Just to make the weapon hex easier here's my of teaching you...
I works its a one shot kill..For the people that still cant understand....go to where he said lets say it says..ex..
You see where this is in code (above)...Exactly after the name of the weapon skip one byte.....thats the one byte the highlighted red one (duh)...right
after that skipped byte is where u wanna type in
...that gives u 9999999...enjoy
Current rating: 4.5 by 6 users