How to speed up your xbox live speeds
Tutorial Name: How to speed up your xbox live speeds
Category: Xbox 360 Miscellaneous
Submitted By: nato
First of all if anything goes wrong set your network settings to automatic again.
Before we begin, make sure this will work for you. Some connections wont get a speed boost at all.
It is from Google and there's no viruses, download it and run it.
Open it then click start.
Give it a few minutes, when its done it will pop up and tell you if your eligible for a speed boost.
Once its finished if you see a screen popping up saying that Their DNS is faster than yours, you're in luck.
Now, use those DNS on the side for Xbox. To do that, go to network settings, click on DNS, and make it manual then set it to the numbers Provided.
- 01. How to copy someone's Gamerp... (265)
- 02. Cold boot your xbox from yo... (1,161)
- 03. Banned Xbox Live Fix - New... (1,571)
- 04. Adding a digital output to y... (478)
- 05. Adding a blinking HDD-LED to... (803)
- 06. Changing your EEPROM (511)
- 07. How to Play MP3 Music while... (1,711)
- 08. Disassembling the Xbox 360 H... (414)
- 09. How to win in Man Hunt Assas... (572)
- 10. Grand Theft Auto How To Buy... (2,565)
- 11. Pedal to the Medal 30G Grid... (1,149)
- 12. How to Burn Xbox 360 Games (14,458)
- 13. How To Hotswap (4,456)
- 14. How to mod a clantag on Cal... (4,155)
- 15. Trine:Wolvercote Master Tro... (1,260)