How to get custom folders on windows 7/10
Tutorial Name: How to get custom folders on windows 7/10
Category: Programming Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan-_-
Now you need to do follow this steps
Once you download it,
extract the main folder to your Desktop,
once completed you simply can right click the folder you want to change,
then click properties,
then click Customize tab.
Once done you should see Folder Icons,
Find your desktop location and choose the folder called "Windows Custom Folders"
Click the folder color of your choice then you should click "ICO + LIVE" then click the 2nd image.
Now click ok, then ok.
When you completed it press F5 while on your desktop.
Congratulations, you now know how to have custom folders.
Sad part is that you have to do it manually each time per new folder.
All links are in the description of the video.
- 01. [HTML] An introduction to HTM... (81)
- 02. Use Any Image As Folder Icon (180)
- 03. C# - Methods (267)
- 04. C# - Nullables (175)
- 05. C# - Arrays (262)
- 06. C# - Constants and Literals. (238)
- 07. C# - Operators (215)
- 08. C# - Loops (320)
- 09. C# - Encapsulation (157)
- 10. C# - Constants and Literals (147)
- 11. C# - Variables. (235)
- 12. C# - Type Conversion (205)
- 13. C# - Basic Syntax. (383)
- 14. C# - Data Types (305)
- 15. [Java] Java Beginners Guide... (3,159)