Fix for the random PS3 Sign outs
Tutorial Name: Fix for the random PS3 Sign outs
Category: PS3 Jailbreak and CFW Tutorials
Submitted By: Island-Time
Are you one of those people that always get signed out of PSN randomly? Follow my simple tutorial on how to prevent these annoying, random PSN sign-out's.
Step 1: Open up 'Network Settings' on your PS3.
Step 2: Open up 'Network Connection Settings'.
Step 3: Go through all the options until you come across 'DNS Setting'.
Step 4: Select the 'Manual' Option.
Step 5: Enter these numbers:
Step 6: Save these settings.
Now - you should at least stop being signed out. I am not sure if this works for everyone, however it is worth a shot.
If you have a CFW PS3 then it's best to update it to one of the most recent releases as it's more stable.
If you are using a VPN, perhaps find a more reliable one or stop using a VPN full-stop.
If you have a bad internet connection then I doubt this well help, there is nothing we can do about that.
If anyone has any other working methods then let me know and I'll put it in this post & credit you.
Give me some feedback on this, let me know if this works for you by replying to this post. Thanks.
- 01. Installing PKG on an ofw (371)
- 02. SEN Enabler full tutorial (159)
- 03. Tutorial CCAPI 2.60 compatib... (312)
- 04. Enabling TMAPI on rebug 4.65... (190)
- 05. Red-EyeX32 COD Ghost Save ed... (153)
- 06. How to resign psn content as... (213)
- 07. How to make a custom rebug X... (179)
- 08. How to FTP or file transfer... (171)
- 09. Hotfix for those random PS3 s... (81)
- 10. Getting more storage space by... (79)
- 11. How to FTP while playing othe... (85)
- 12. How edit edit psn icon and xm... (93)
- 13. PS3 - SPRX FIX (100)
- 14. How to fix tools not wanting... (90)
- 15. Guide about Thermal Paste/Gr... (120)