|How To Mod - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Hex Edit) Max Gold|
Tutorial Name: How To Mod - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Hex Edit) Max Gold
Category: Xbox 360 Game Modding Tutorials
Submitted By: ZFreak
Share: Facebook Twitter Reddit Tumblr StumbleUpon Del.icio.us Digg Pinterest Google+
How to Mod The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Max Gold
Things you need:
Horizon (you can download at )
HxD (download it at thetechgame.com/Downloads/id=399/...ml#details )
or HexWorkShop (RECOMMENDED)
1000+ gold in a barrel (need to have some leftover yourself)
Savegame (you can find it on your Xbox)
1. Plug in your USB (flash drive) into your Xbox, then go to Dashboard > System Settings > Memory > Hard Drive > Games > The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim > the savegame file.
2. Move the savegame onto your USB (flash drive).
3. Plug your USB (flash drive) out of your Xbox and plug it into your computer.
4. Open up Horizon.
5. Open your device and go to Contents > Your Profile ID > keep clicking on it > until you get to the savegame.
6. A box should pop up. Go to Contents (tab on far right) then right click and click Extract and choose Desktop (recommended).
7. Open up HxD (or HexWorkShop if you have it) and open up your savegame that you extracted.
8. Press Control + F and type in the exact amount of money you previously put in the barrel. NOTE it may be difficult to find the value if multiple values come up. If using HexWorkShop, there is a binoculars button you can click on and type in the values.
9. Once you do find it, you want to type in 00 98 96 7f to replace the numbers.
10. Now save the savegame after you have completed that.
11. Go back to Horizon and the box with the old savegame. Right click on the old savegame and click Replace. Replace the old savegame with the new savegame.
12. Plug your USB (flash drive) out of your computer and put it into your Xbox. Move the savegame back to the Hard Drive.
13. You're done! You have maximum gold!
doomguardian - video
Current rating: 3.60 by 48 users