Add content to FreeStyle Dashboard on a External Hard Drive
Tutorial Name: Add content to FreeStyle Dashboard on a External Hard Drive
Category: Xbox 360 JTAG Tutorials
Submitted By: I_R_T9X
This tutorial will explain how to add content to FreeStyle Dashboard for Xbox 360 Homebrew from an external harddrive.
How to add content to FreeStyle Dashboard on a External Hard Drive:
1. Create a folder on your External Hard Drive called 'Games' another called 'Applications' and another called 'Emulators'.
2. Now with the content you downloaded, should come in a folder (you can rename the folder to whatever you want), simply drag that folder to which ever catagory it fits in the most with. For example, I would put SNES360 in Emulators. In the folder must be a '.XEX' file, not a LIVE or CON package.
3. After you have put your content on your hard drive, you may plug it back in and enjoy your newly added content!
NOTE: It is the same thing for a XBox 360 Hard Drive, just make the folders in Partition.
- 01. [VB] How to make Xbox 360 Sc... (149)
- 02. How to Install GTA V To an R... (395)
- 03. How to Skip The GTA V Online... (757)
- 04. (GTA V) How to Skip the Prol... (246)
- 05. How to setup Aurora with sy... (3,461)
- 06. How To Connect Your RGH To... (4,150)
- 07. Setup Xbox 360 Neighborhood... (1,884)
- 08. How to Swap KVs (3,142)
- 09. How to install 2 disk game... (29,813)
- 10. How to setup Xbox 360 Neig... (17,780)
- 11. How To Install XEX Menu 1.... (17,137)
- 12. How to check if your Xbox... (10,830)
- 13. How To Install Xexmenu 1.2... (47,929)
- 14. How To Install Dash-launch... (15,552)
- 15. How to setup XeX menu with... (5,438)