Add content to FreeStyle Dashboard on a External Hard Drive
Tutorial Name: Add content to FreeStyle Dashboard on a External Hard Drive
Category: Xbox 360 JTAG Tutorials
Submitted By: I_R_T9X
This tutorial will explain how to add content to FreeStyle Dashboard for Xbox 360 Homebrew from an external harddrive.
How to add content to FreeStyle Dashboard on a External Hard Drive:
1. Create a folder on your External Hard Drive called 'Games' another called 'Applications' and another called 'Emulators'.
2. Now with the content you downloaded, should come in a folder (you can rename the folder to whatever you want), simply drag that folder to which ever catagory it fits in the most with. For example, I would put SNES360 in Emulators. In the folder must be a '.XEX' file, not a LIVE or CON package.
3. After you have put your content on your hard drive, you may plug it back in and enjoy your newly added content!
NOTE: It is the same thing for a XBox 360 Hard Drive, just make the folders in Partition.
- 01. How to setup Aurora with sy... (2,510)
- 02. How To Connect Your RGH To... (3,105)
- 03. Setup Xbox 360 Neighborhood... (1,543)
- 04. How to Swap KVs (2,592)
- 05. How to install 2 disk game... (26,324)
- 06. How to setup Xbox 360 Neig... (15,270)
- 07. How To Install XEX Menu 1.... (15,752)
- 08. How to check if your Xbox 3... (8,744)
- 09. How To Install Xexmenu 1.2... (41,256)
- 10. How To Install Dash-launch... (13,186)
- 11. How to setup XeX menu with... (4,630)
- 12. How to know if your Xbox is... (6,174)
- 13. How To Add Plugins To DashL... (8,979)
- 14. How to put a patch on XeX M... (5,535)
- 15. How To Put a Game Into XeX... (10,840)