Add content to FreeStyle Dashboard on a External Hard Drive
Tutorial Name: Add content to FreeStyle Dashboard on a External Hard Drive
Category: Xbox 360 JTAG Tutorials
Submitted By: I_R_T9X
This tutorial will explain how to add content to FreeStyle Dashboard for Xbox 360 Homebrew from an external harddrive.
How to add content to FreeStyle Dashboard on a External Hard Drive:
1. Create a folder on your External Hard Drive called 'Games' another called 'Applications' and another called 'Emulators'.
2. Now with the content you downloaded, should come in a folder (you can rename the folder to whatever you want), simply drag that folder to which ever catagory it fits in the most with. For example, I would put SNES360 in Emulators. In the folder must be a '.XEX' file, not a LIVE or CON package.
3. After you have put your content on your hard drive, you may plug it back in and enjoy your newly added content!
NOTE: It is the same thing for a XBox 360 Hard Drive, just make the folders in Partition.
- 01. How to setup Aurora with sy... (1,786)
- 02. How To Connect Your RGH To... (2,351)
- 03. Setup Xbox 360 Neighborhood... (1,143)
- 04. How to Swap KVs (1,996)
- 05. How to install 2 disk game... (22,428)
- 06. How to setup Xbox 360 Neig... (12,873)
- 07. How To Install XEX Menu 1.... (14,204)
- 08. How to check if your Xbox 3... (6,908)
- 09. How To Install Xexmenu 1.2... (34,614)
- 10. How To Install Dash-launch... (11,076)
- 11. How to setup XeX menu with... (4,033)
- 12. How to know if your Xbox is... (5,441)
- 13. How To Add Plugins To DashL... (7,933)
- 14. How to put a patch on XeX M... (5,118)
- 15. How To Put a Game Into XeX... (9,462)