How To Mod Dead Island Using Dead Island Item Amount Editor
Tutorial Name: How To Mod Dead Island Using Dead Island Item Amount Editor
Category: Xbox 360 Game Modding Tutorials
Submitted By: Clovr
hello, this is how to mod Dead Island using the program i submitted and post called Dead Island Item Amount Editor Tool v1.0.1.
1. grab your save from your hard drive.
2. extract gamesave from usb or hard drive
3. open the save editor, and browse your save.
4. edit to your likings and hit save.
5. rehash and resign with horizon, modio, ect.
6. transfer the save back to your usb or hardrive
IF IT WONT LOAD YOUR SAVE, IT MAY BECAUSE ITS STILL VERY BUGGY, YOU MAY NEED TO MOD YOUR SAVE WITH Dead Island Mod Tool 1.7 FIRST THAN TRY, OR MAKE A NEW SAVE GAME. IF YOU CANT GET IT SORRY THERES NOT MUCH I CAN DO UNTIL THE MOD TOOL IS UPDATED.
To edit 1 specific item just click the item you want to edit, than a number will appear at the bottom. Click the number and edit it to your liking.
- 01. 12 Step Softmod with Larger... (895)
- 02. How to use the MOAB with Gm... (3,804)
- 03. How to Mod Forza Horizon 2... (7,973)
- 04. Army Of Two: The 40th Day H... (1,063)
- 05. How to Extract Your Profile (2,910)
- 06. How to get ghost town mod f... (4,344)
- 07. How To Mod Dark Souls Onlin... (4,596)
- 08. How to resign any Xbox 360... (7,328)
- 09. How To Mod Black Ops 1! (15,302)
- 10. GTA V How to Add Nos Using... (6,179)
- 11. GTA V How To Add Green Wind... (2,860)
- 12. How to mod Dead Island wit... (10,107)
- 13. How to Mod BattleBlock Thea... (4,418)
- 14. How TO ISO Mod Red Dead Red... (4,323)
- 15. How to mod/edit your Minecr... (3,709)