You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.

Where to find the Bugatti Veyron "Adder"
#1. PostPosted:
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Status: Offline
Joined: Dec 15, 2012 CJoriginalsHD has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 256
Reputation Power: 9
This car is the most expensive car in the game

View user's profile
#2. PostPosted:
TTG Master
TTG Master
Status: Offline
Joined: Jan 22, 2012 USN has been a member for over 2 years 2 Year Member
Posts: 820
Reputation Power: 32
Motto: Finally got gold again
It isn't the most expensive car in the game. The ZType is 10 million, and I'm not sure it's the fastest either...


View user's profile
  10
#3. PostPosted:
Come here often?
Come here often?
Status: Offline
Joined: Feb 21, 2011 fifaisbeast has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 137
Reputation Power: 5
the z type isnt very fast at all.. the bugatti i would say is the fastest.
View user's profile
  00
#4. PostPosted:
TTG Master
TTG Master
Status: Offline
Joined: Jan 22, 2012 USN has been a member for over 2 years 2 Year Member
Posts: 820
Reputation Power: 32
Motto: Finally got gold again

fifaisbeast wrote:

the z type isnt very fast at all.. the bugatti i would say is the fastest.

I wasn't saying the z type is the fastest lol. It's a long ways from it... But I was saying that if you upgrade some cars, they're just as fast as the Adder. Without upgrades it's the Adder, but I'm not too sure on that either


View user's profile
  00
#5. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Dec 24, 2009 239 has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 1,706
Reputation Power: 74

xInsidious wrote:

fifaisbeast wrote:

the z type isnt very fast at all.. the bugatti i would say is the fastest.

I wasn't saying the z type is the fastest lol. It's a long ways from it... But I was saying that if you upgrade some cars, they're just as fast as the Adder. Without upgrades it's the Adder, but I'm not too sure on that either


What about if you fully upgrade the adder i bet itd be a beast
View user's profile
  00
#6. PostPosted:
TTG Master
TTG Master
Status: Offline
Joined: Jan 22, 2012 USN has been a member for over 2 years 2 Year Member
Posts: 820
Reputation Power: 32
Motto: Finally got gold again

239 wrote:

xInsidious wrote:

fifaisbeast wrote:

the z type isnt very fast at all.. the bugatti i would say is the fastest.

I wasn't saying the z type is the fastest lol. It's a long ways from it... But I was saying that if you upgrade some cars, they're just as fast as the Adder. Without upgrades it's the Adder, but I'm not too sure on that either


What about if you fully upgrade the adder i bet itd be a beast

It's acceleration goes all the way up, but speed doesn't. I have one fully upgraded for 50% complete in the game, so there may be more that I can upgrade later in the game.


View user's profile
  00
#7. PostPosted:
Come here often?
Come here often?
Status: Offline
Joined: Aug 16, 2012 KSAS_x_Pr3dator has been a member for over 2 years 2 Year Member
Posts: 161
Reputation Power: 6
why not tell me where to actually buy this car
View user's profile
  00
#8. PostPosted:
TTG Master
TTG Master
Status: Offline
Joined: Jan 22, 2012 USN has been a member for over 2 years 2 Year Member
Posts: 820
Reputation Power: 32
Motto: Finally got gold again

KSAS_x_Pr3dator wrote:

why not tell me where to actually buy this car

On the in game internet. It's 1,000,000$ from Legendary Motor


View user's profile
  00


 
 Jump to:   

You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.