You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.
 

Looking For Poker Night 2 BL2 Skins
#1. PostPosted:
Come here often?
Come here often?
Status: Offline
Joined: Aug 26, 2012 Rejlly has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 109
Reputation Power: 4
Hey guys im looking for anyone that can give me the new arcade game pokernight 2 bl2 skins and heads they look really cool
View user's profile
#2. PostPosted:
TTG Master
TTG Master
Status: Offline
Joined: Jan 01, 2013 BL2-JUNKIES has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 899
Reputation Power: 66

Rejlly wrote:

Hey guys im looking for anyone that can give me the new arcade game pokernight 2 bl2 skins and heads they look really cool
no one can give them too you, but if you can use Gibbed save editor, you can edit them onto your character..or if you know how too use the GPD EDITOR YOU CAN UNLOCK ALL CUSTOMAZITIONS!!

gpd editor v2.3.0.5 download here.. [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
View user's profile
  00
#3. PostPosted:
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Status: Offline
Joined: Jan 01, 2013 Doge_ has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 235
Reputation Power: 9

BL2-JUNKIES wrote:

Rejlly wrote:

Hey guys im looking for anyone that can give me the new arcade game pokernight 2 bl2 skins and heads they look really cool
no one can give them too you, but if you can use Gibbed save editor, you can edit them onto your character..or if you know how too use the GPD EDITOR YOU CAN UNLOCK ALL CUSTOMAZITIONS!!

gpd editor v2.3.0.5 download here.. [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

hey whats the borderlands 2 gpd ? i know how use the tool but idk what is the gpd name
View user's profile
  00
#4. PostPosted:
TTG Master
TTG Master
Status: Offline
Joined: Jan 01, 2013 BL2-JUNKIES has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 899
Reputation Power: 66
the gpd # is 5454087c and u have too open up ur gamertag in horizon and then extract your gamertag and ur gpd to your desktop...then when you click open on the GPD EDITOR...it will say open gpd # 5454087 c and once you open it next it will pop up and say open gamer profile.. then you open the long number that start with like -E000001022029102029
THEN EDITOR POPS OPEN AND U CHANGE GPD'S AND CLICK UNLOCK CUSTOMAZATIONS...next you save it back to ur gpd and then replace the file on horizon with the one you modded and dont forget to click the red re-hash,re-sign and save button!! there is a full tutorial on 7sinz under Modding and glitching!!
View user's profile
  00
#5. PostPosted:
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Status: Offline
Joined: Jan 01, 2013 Doge_ has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 235
Reputation Power: 9

BL2-JUNKIES wrote:

the gpd # is 5454087c and u have too open up ur gamertag in horizon and then extract your gamertag and ur gpd to your desktop...then when you click open on the GPD EDITOR...it will say open gpd # 5454087 c and once you open it next it will pop up and say open gamer profile.. then you open the long number that start with like -E000001022029102029
THEN EDITOR POPS OPEN AND U CHANGE GPD'S AND CLICK UNLOCK CUSTOMAZATIONS...next you save it back to ur gpd and then replace the file on horizon with the one you modded and dont forget to click the red re-hash,re-sign and save button!! there is a full tutorial on 7sinz under Modding and glitching!!
thx im going do this latter for some reason i cant move my profile but idc i just do it at home +rep for u sir Laughing
View user's profile
  00
#6. PostPosted:
TTG Master
TTG Master
Status: Offline
Joined: Jan 01, 2013 BL2-JUNKIES has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 899
Reputation Power: 66

Derp_Turtle wrote:

BL2-JUNKIES wrote:

the gpd # is 5454087c and u have too open up ur gamertag in horizon and then extract your gamertag and ur gpd to your desktop...then when you click open on the GPD EDITOR...it will say open gpd # 5454087 c and once you open it next it will pop up and say open gamer profile.. then you open the long number that start with like -E000001022029102029
THEN EDITOR POPS OPEN AND U CHANGE GPD'S AND CLICK UNLOCK CUSTOMAZATIONS...next you save it back to ur gpd and then replace the file on horizon with the one you modded and dont forget to click the red re-hash,re-sign and save button!! there is a full tutorial on 7sinz under Modding and glitching!!
thx im going do this latter for some reason i cant move my profile but idc i just do it at home +rep for u sir Laughing
mine does that eror sometimes , best way to do it is too turn xbox off...sign out of profile then go too sytetem settings and move profile from HARDDRIVE TO MEMORY UNIT!! P.S- once you open gamer profile in horizon and click on manage or favorites and make sure there is a check by it..so then next time you wanna change id's with a game save you just click on manage and your profile is there wah lah!!
View user's profile
  00


 
 Jump to:   

You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.