How To Use:
1) Extract your Profile from your XBox 360 Device.
2) Open Your Profile in Horizon's (or other) Package Manager and extract 4D5308AB.gpd from it.
3) Run my editor, first open the extracted gpd then open your Profile.
4) Mod what you want then press save and close the editor.
5) Open your Profile in Horizon's (or other) Package Manager and replace the gpd with the modded one.
6) Rehash & Resign Profile
- Added horde and beast waves.
- Added raam's shadow chapters to campaign.
- Added "Actions" to the menu. Allows you to mod the tables faster.
- Added kills to versus.
You can make your profile to EPIC employee and developer, that means that the game will unlock you both dev medals and the EPIC skin.
Also you can set your setting like Sensitivity to values they ingame not exist. So you can rotate your character 100 times faster
Anyway the ingame limits are:
Brightness: 1.0 - 3.0
3D Intensity: 0.0 - 1.0
All Sensitivities: 0.3 - 1.8
All Volumes: 0.0 - 1.0
Version 0.5 is out.
Now you can select the skins for the start weapons.
You can select the DLC skins and can play with them until you cange the skin InGame.
Also you can select hidden skins like the employee and developer skins, but it seems that EPIC patched this way to get the skins. If its doesn't work for you just use the "Is EPIC employee" and "Is EPIC developer" boxes to get the skins. This has the advantage the game unlock you both skins and you can select them always InGame.
I hope the editor supports all skins now, because the many custom DLC packages confuse me
Just uploaded version 126.96.36.199.
Now you can mod with it your horde and beast waves to any difficult.
For example: You can mod all waves except wave 1 to insane and ingame you have to only play the first wave on insane to get the medals and achievements.
Also this version supports the raams shadow campaign, which you find under the campaign tab at the end of the table.
Because it would be annoying to change all table stats via hand i added Actions to the menu. With it you can mod the stats with less mouse clicks.
However have fun with this version and report any bugs you find.