7F = 0
FE = 127
FF = 128
(Note that 7F is going to be ZERO in the codeing)
1. Open "save.decompressed" in Hex Workshop.
2. Find your weapon. (The easiest way to do this is to level it up fully and rename it, then look for the name)
3. Find the beginning of the stats. (The stats for each weapon are before the name. Look for the end of the previous weapon and follow the end look for "01 02 03". This is where the stats begin)
4. The first four bytes (two numbers/letters together) following "01 02 03" are Resistances. These should only be changed for pieces of armor.
Changing these to "FF" witch will max it out.
5. The fifth byte does nothing (that I know of) and should be left alone.
6. The next four bytes control hero stats. These can also be set to "FF" to max them out.
7. The next two are hero abilities. "FF" to max them out.
8. The next four are tower stats and can also be maxed out with "FF".
9. Next is physical damage. I change mine to "75 35 94 00".witch is 2bill damage ( alot of people also use 00 ff ff ff witch is around 125mill)
10. Additional projectiles is next. Setting it to "85" to max it.
11. Projectile speed can be a bit crazy and I use "00 00 FE FE" witch they move 2 fast to see.
12. Next is elemental damage type (01 = Poison 02 = Fire 03 = Electric 04 = genric)
13. With elemental damage you should follow the same rules as physical damage. "75 35 94 00" ( or watever u like
14. The next four are item size witch i leave the same most of the time.
3C23D70A= 0.01 (Smallest)
3F800000= 1 (Normal)
40 80 00 00 (is larger but not too large)
4F000000= 2147483647 (biggest)
BC23D70A= -0.01 (Smallest)
BF200000= -0.625 (Normal Monk)
BF800000= -1 (Normal Squire)
CF000000= -2147483647 (Biggest)
15. Skip four bytes and then you are at current upgrades. This can be changed to "01" to reset the upgrades you have used.
16. Skip four more and then you are at weapon ranged. This can be set to "FE" for Huntress and Apprentice weapos. Even Monk weapons should work.
17. The next four are range damage "75 35 94 00" ( please note this is only need for monks range attack)
18. The next four are clip size This can be set to "00 FF FD FE" for a large clip on a gun/bow.
19. Reload speed should only be changed for a bow/gun. Set it to "FE" for maximum.
20. Knockback bonus can be set to "FE" for maximum knockback.
21. Charge speed can also be set to "FE" for Apprentice weapons.
22. Shots per second is for Huntresses and pets. Set this to "FE" for max.
23. Primary, secondary, quality and item color can all be left alone.( ill post alittle more about it in a sec)
24. Max upgrade level is how many times you can level it up. I suggest "64" which is 100.