You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.

Do you use cheat machine for uTorrent?
Yes
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
No
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
I don't know what cheat machine is
70%
 70%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 17


1 2 3 4 5 > »
Use Cheat Engine to speed up uTorrent downloads - TUT
#1. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Jul 27, 2010 JTAG-GALORE has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 2,058
Reputation Power: 161
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

Here is a youtube tut on how to use Cheat Engine to increase your download speed, i was getting 2.2mb but now i can get up to 10mb. As always folks give it a thumbs up if it helps and also thank the topic. Thank you Very Happy



Last edited by JTAG-GALORE ; edited 6 times in total
View user's profile
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JTAG-GALORE For This Useful Post: -GoonBoy- (10-23-2011), CWF (10-23-2011), Skream (10-23-2011)
#2. PostPosted:
TTG Master
TTG Master
Status: Offline
Joined: May 23, 2011 0_o has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 917
Reputation Power: 38
can u actually do that lol.
if u can thats elish because im pretty good at cheat engine and i know how to work speed hack.
so your saying you can use it on utorrent?
View user's profile
  01
#3. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Jul 27, 2010 JTAG-GALORE has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 2,058
Reputation Power: 161

MincePie wrote:

can u actually do that lol.
if u can thats elish because im pretty good at cheat engine and i know how to work speed hack.
so your saying you can use it on utorrent?


yes, take a look at this, my download speed never went higher than 2.2 mb, but with cheat engine it takes me to: [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
View user's profile
  12
#4. PostPosted:
TTG Master
TTG Master
Status: Offline
Joined: May 23, 2011 0_o has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 917
Reputation Power: 38

JTAG-GALORE wrote:

MincePie wrote:

can u actually do that lol.
if u can thats elish because im pretty good at cheat engine and i know how to work speed hack.
so your saying you can use it on utorrent?


yes, take a look at this, my download speed never went higher than 2.2 mb, but with cheat engine it takes me to: [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]


thanks alot. lol i never knew about this. now i can download things within minutes. cheers Smile Laughing
View user's profile
  01
#5. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: May 30, 2011 Resolute has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 1,941
Reputation Power: 81
That is cool.
I didn't know that was even possible.
But now I know 8)
View user's profile
  01
#6. PostPosted:
TTG Addict
TTG Addict
Status: Offline
Joined: Jun 25, 2010 XboxModdingCrew has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 2,867
Reputation Power: 121
I dont use it but now i might thats cool.
View user's profile
  01
#7. PostPosted:
TTG Elite
TTG Elite
Status: Offline
Joined: Nov 21, 2009 bigmac471 has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 13,178
Reputation Power: 662
Oh wow I'm going to try that. Never heard of cheat machine before. The highest my DL speed ever was, was like, 1.8 MB/s Mad
View user's profile
  11
#8. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Jul 27, 2010 JTAG-GALORE has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 2,058
Reputation Power: 161
Video uploaded, let me know what you think and post your own results
View user's profile
  11
#9. PostPosted:
TTG Addict
TTG Addict
Status: Offline
Joined: Aug 23, 2011 Rave has been a member for over 2 years 2 Year Member
Posts: 3,229
Reputation Power: 143

JTAG-GALORE wrote:

Video uploaded, let me know what you think and post your own results

Any way to speed up frost wire?
View user's profile
  00
#10. PostPosted:
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: Jul 27, 2010 JTAG-GALORE has been a member for over 4 years 4 Year Member
Posts: 2,058
Reputation Power: 161

Rave wrote:

JTAG-GALORE wrote:

Video uploaded, let me know what you think and post your own results

Any way to speed up frost wire?


no idea, sorry, i only know that this works with uTorrent
View user's profile
  00
1 2 3 4 5 > »


 
 Jump to:   

You are viewing our Forum Archives. To view or take place in current topics click here.