Quality Curved Monitors?Posted:

Skates
  • Supporter
Reputation Power: 443
Motto: $
Not exactly sure if the forum fits the topic.

But anyways, I want to get 2 curved monitors roughly 24 inches in length or more, I'm not sure what sizes they come in, but my desk is 4ft long so I'd like the monitors to fit nicely in the center. I also want to have both monitors on a monitor arm to give it that floating affect so if any of you know a good arm that will hold both monitors perfectly please let me know.

I don't really have a budget, just nothing too crazy as I will be buying 2 of the monitors, also would like them to be 4k. I'm not familiar with screen specs so I don't know what's good or not. I found this monitor about in my price range, is it good? Monitor Link

What I will be doing with the monitors is, 1 will be for my Xbox One, the other my pc. When I'm not playing Xbox I'd like to use both screens for my pc. I am not gaming on my pc, strictly productivity. Also would like to be able to switch it from Xbox to pc effortlessly without having to unplug and plug in cables.

Any tips and help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
#2. Posted:
Visxal
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 85
Motto: Road to 100 rep!
Skates wroteNot exactly sure if the forum fits the topic.

But anyways, I want to get 2 curved monitors roughly 24 inches in length or more, I'm not sure what sizes they come in, but my desk is 4ft long so I'd like the monitors to fit nicely in the center. I also want to have both monitors on a monitor arm to give it that floating affect so if any of you know a good arm that will hold both monitors perfectly please let me know.

I don't really have a budget, just nothing too crazy as I will be buying 2 of the monitors, also would like them to be 4k. I'm not familiar with screen specs so I don't know what's good or not. I found this monitor about in my price range, is it good? Monitor Link

What I will be doing with the monitors is, 1 will be for my Xbox One, the other my pc. When I'm not playing Xbox I'd like to use both screens for my pc. I am not gaming on my pc, strictly productivity. Also would like to be able to switch it from Xbox to pc effortlessly without having to unplug and plug in cables.

Any tips and help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

There are a lot of people having trouble with this monitor, such as lines going through the screen. So i'd read the reviews first or find another one.
#3. Posted:
Skates
  • Supporter
polite bump.
#4. Posted:
Makenna
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 18
You don't need two monitors. Just pick up an Acer X34 Predator!
#5. Posted:
Skates
  • Gold Member
Makenna wroteYou don't need two monitors. Just pick up an Acer X34 Predator!

Na its definitely a need. If you read my full post then you'd understand why it's a need not a want. 2 monitors are great for productivity.

Anyone knowledgeable, I really need some help.
#6. Posted:
Skates
  • Supporter
polite bump. please help.
#7. Posted:
Skates
  • 1K Rainmaker
Nobody can recommend any monitors?
#8. Posted:
Toka
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 657
Motto: Always thank me in your milestones. If you need help with any help on C,C++,C# PM me. If you have any issues with your account contact an Admin or Moderator.
I'm going to be picking up 3 of these this Christmas, maybe you would like to check them out?

amazon.co.uk/Samsung-C24F396FHU-2...ed+monitor
#9. Posted:
Skates
  • 1K Rainmaker
EIl wroteI'm going to be picking up 3 of these this Christmas, maybe you would like to check them out?

amazon.co.uk/Samsung-C24F396FHU-2...ed+monitor

Cheers dude, I'll check it out.
#10. Posted:
Guwap
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 79
Motto: Boolin
Makenna wroteYou don't need two monitors. Just pick up an Acer X34 Predator!

Trust the post. When you are given the luxury of having two monitors you never want to go back.