MarcRJB wroteHey guys so I just started a YouTube channel and was wondering if you could check it out and give me some feedback and also share it around if you enjoy it thank you very much!
YouTube Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCD-jHldgRd7zNqvdtkaHKGQ
My feedback to you...
First off, you seem like you know what you are doing man. Your videos are super high quality, your face cam is sharp and your channel graphics is on point.
I do have a couple suggestions though.
- Although your production quality is good, a channel will not grow without structure. Random videos here and there with no real context wont grow your channel
- Think of a video structure, and grow your channel around one niche, and then expand
- Your accent is awesome. I am British living in the U.S. but I lived in Northern Ireland for 4 years. It is so cool man... Perhaps capitalize on this. Do funny things to live up to the Irish stereotype in a funny / entertaining way!
- I noticed that you post topical commentaries. The gaming seems irrelevant and you rarely tell us, the viewers, what is happening ingame. Right now, to me, your videos just seem like a small video blog / facecam vlog but minimized in the corner with some random gameplay
- Gaming channels take off by offering relevant, valuable gaming content, tips, and discussions
- If you want to do topical commentaries, I would even recommend doing a VLOG channel / series instead.
These are just my suggestions. You do not need to take any of them, but I just hope that I helped at least a little bit.
Keep up the hard work man. As I said, your production quality is on point... Just work on context, relevance, collaboration, and consistency now.