Post new topicReply to topicQuick reply to topic
Page 9 of 11
« < 7 8 9 10 11 >
#81. PostPosted: Reply with quote
Commander
Commander
Game Reviewer
Status: Offline
Joined: Apr 10, 2009 Johnus has been a member for over 5 years 5 Year Member
Posts: 7,504
Reputation Power: 427

FullestBoss wrote:

I can't see the skulls on easy custom games even when i'm in afterlife mode do you have to be on original or public game?


All Easter Eggs in BO2 have to be done on the Original difficulty unfortunately. The reason you aren't seeing skulls in Easy mode, is because Treyarch has enabled it so that all Easter Eggs can only be done on original difficulty, so some people do not get fair advantages, or figure it out too easily. If you have any trouble with it, let me know as well, I will assist you.
View user's profile
  00
#82. PostPosted: Reply with quote
Come here often?
Come here often?
Status: Offline
Joined: Oct 22, 2012 bkcarlito2 has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 121
Reputation Power: 4
Haha!! An ending finally. I had a feeling they would do this. Awesome update as well. Keep it up bro. If ya ever wanna play some zombies hit me up GT- bK cArLiTo
Also like to add that this EE didn't have anything to do with the previous ones. If it does them there is no way of knowing until next map.
Just thought of something. Since Brutus isn't the Wardon and the zombie in the trailer, the one we thought was him, isn't him. So who is the Wardon?
View user's profile
  00
#83. PostPosted: Reply with quote
TTG Master
TTG Master
Status: Offline
Joined: Aug 18, 2010 EPA has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 857
Reputation Power: 34
" in accordingly"? "Nextly"? You should do a little proof reading
View user's profile
  01
#84. PostPosted: Reply with quote
Commander
Commander
Game Reviewer
Status: Offline
Joined: Apr 10, 2009 Johnus has been a member for over 5 years 5 Year Member
Posts: 7,504
Reputation Power: 427

EPA wrote:

" in accordingly"? "Nextly"? You should do a little proof reading


"Nextly" is actually a perfectly applicable word in the dictionary. I'm not completely sure what is wrong with that, and I don't think you do either for that matter.
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

And sorry about "in accordingly", I was a bit busy updating getting the first full Easter Egg post out to the community, which is a lot more important than using correct grammar for each and every sentence. Also, if you look there's over 4,000 words in this topic, I really don't care if I get something grammatically incorrect.


Quote:

Haha!! An ending finally. I had a feeling they would do this. Awesome update as well. Keep it up bro. If ya ever wanna play some zombies hit me up GT- bK cArLiTo
Also like to add that this EE didn't have anything to do with the previous ones. If it does them there is no way of knowing until next map.
Just thought of something. Since Brutus isn't the Wardon and the zombie in the trailer, the one we thought was him, isn't him. So who is the Wardon?


Yupp, it seems you were right we finally did get an ending to Zombies! Thanks for the feedback man.

I believe doing this easter egg is for future reference, I have this long theory on how I believe we were sent back in time to fix a rift in time, or "Mend the Rift", and that was killing the Weasel, I believe allowing him to live is what we are supposed to fix in time. I'll complete a theory on that later.

Well, the boss zombie is basically Brutus, which is unclear if he is the Warden or whatever else, but basically, the Warden may be Brutus, and if not, the Warden is just another one of the zombies, nothing really important.
View user's profile
  00
#85. PostPosted: Reply with quote
Champion
Champion
1000 Thanks
Status: Offline
Joined: Jun 22, 2011 Frog has been a member for over 2 years 2 Year Member
Posts: 9,267
Reputation Power: 452
Motto: It's better to be loved than feared.
I don't play Black Ops 2 but this is a great topic! So detailed Surprised
Good luck on a sticky!

EDIT: This is a sticky already Facepalm So grats Smile


View user's profile
  00
#86. PostPosted: Reply with quote
Come here often?
Come here often?
Status: Offline
Joined: Oct 22, 2012 bkcarlito2 has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 121
Reputation Power: 4

Johnus wrote:

EPA wrote:

" in accordingly"? "Nextly"? You should do a little proof reading


"Nextly" is actually a perfectly applicable word in the dictionary. I'm not completely sure what is wrong with that, and I don't think you do either for that matter.
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

And sorry about "in accordingly", I was a bit busy updating getting the first full Easter Egg post out to the community, which is a lot more important than using correct grammar for each and every sentence. Also, if you look there's over 4,000 words in this topic, I really don't care if I get something grammatically incorrect.


Quote:

Haha!! An ending finally. I had a feeling they would do this. Awesome update as well. Keep it up bro. If ya ever wanna play some zombies hit me up GT- bK cArLiTo
Also like to add that this EE didn't have anything to do with the previous ones. If it does them there is no way of knowing until next map.
Just thought of something. Since Brutus isn't the Wardon and the zombie in the trailer, the one we thought was him, isn't him. So who is the Wardon?


Yupp, it seems you were right we finally did get an ending to Zombies! Thanks for the feedback man.

I believe doing this easter egg is for future reference, I have this long theory on how I believe we were sent back in time to fix a rift in time, or "Mend the Rift", and that was killing the Weasel, I believe allowing him to live is what we are supposed to fix in time. I'll complete a theory on that later.

Well, the boss zombie is basically Brutus, which is unclear if he is the Warden or whatever else, but basically, the Warden may be Brutus, and if not, the Warden is just another one of the zombies, nothing really important.


Right. Really doesn't matter who the Warden is. Doesn't seem like he plays any kind of role except his name in a few places.
That would really be pretty sweet if we did actually come back in time to fix something, the rift like you said. I suppose we won't know unless Treyarch tells us or we find out in the next couple maps. Treyarch always has a way to keep us in the dark a little, so to speak.
View user's profile
  00
#87. PostPosted: Reply with quote
Wise One
Wise One
Status: Offline
Joined: Dec 18, 2010 DrGrim has been a member for over 3 years 3 Year Member
Posts: 651
Reputation Power: 29
170 doesnt work, we did 101 and it did
View user's profile
  00
#88. PostPosted: Reply with quote

Status: Offline
Joined: Apr 26, 2012 ZombieGaming has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 822
Reputation Power: 32
this is a good post but it is missing one thing
I was doing the easter egg and we couldnt finish it because
We didnt know that you had to do the spoons:(
but other than that good post it helped a lot
View user's profile
  00
#89. PostPosted: Reply with quote
TTG Senior
TTG Senior
Status: Offline
Joined: May 04, 2011 Completionist has been a member for over 2 years 2 Year Member
Posts: 1,339
Reputation Power: 51
About the "Red Eyes" theory. The map can't be a prequel because of the fact that I've heard one of the players say "Nikolai, Nikolai, Nikolai...Why do I keep hearing this name?!"
View user's profile
  00
#90. PostPosted: Reply with quote
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Status: Offline
Joined: Aug 28, 2012 skinuprankup has been a member for over 1 year 1 Year Member
Posts: 235
Reputation Power: 8

grimevil14 wrote:

170 doesnt work, we did 101 and it did
This guy's right it's 101 not 170 other than that quality post Cool
View user's profile
  00
Post new topicReply to topicQuick reply to topic
Page 9 of 11
« < 7 8 9 10 11 >

Users browsing this topic: None

 
 Jump to: