Simple, Fast, 5 minute Android 1.5/1.6, 2.0-2.2 Root!
Tutorial Name: Simple, Fast, 5 minute Android 1.5/1.6, 2.0-2.2 Root!
Category: Mobile Devices
Submitted By: xGrusomeDeathx
Related Forum: Mobile Devices
Hello, today i am going to explain how to root your Android phone in 5 minutes or less, yes, that fast! Also un-rooting is VERY easy as well, incase you need to get maintenance done on it.
-First- Download Universal Androot from this site: It will automatically start downloading the APK file.
-Next- Move the APK file to your SD card to a known folder such as download, which is on my Milestone.
-Next- Download eFile, or any File manager from the Market
-Next- Open the Manager, find the file, open, and Install
-Last- Open up Universal Androot, pick 1 of 2 Options from the Menu, 1.5/1.6 or 2.0-2.2. And hit Root! There your Android phone is rooted!
P.S If you are wanting to Unroot the phone and get something fixed or maintained at your local phone shop, go back to the App, hit Unroot, and it will Unroot it, and then unstall the App from the phone, and delete the APK, they will never know a thing!
Hope this works for you all! Happy Rooting!
- 01. How to Use Find my iPhone to Track Your iPhone, iPad, Mac(554)
- 02. Hardware History: The PSP Phone Confirmed (2010)(291)
- 03. How to Remove Your Number from Truecaller(421)
- 04. How to Check Validity of SHSH2 Blobs in 4 Easy Steps(960)
- 05. Electra jailbreak finally released to the public!(813)
- 06. How to format a SD Card on Android(454)
- 07. How To Block PopUp Ads On Your Android Smartphone(674)
- 08. How To Block Unwanted Calls On An HTC Hero Smartphone(310)
- 09. Brave Frontier Achievements (Android)(385)
- 10. Beach Buggy Racing Achievements (Android)(1,170)
- 11. Candy Crush Saga - How to get Unlimited Lifes(463)
- 12. Angry Birds - How to get the Golden Football(272)
- 13. Angry Birds - How to get Unlimited Mighty Eagle(716)
- 14. Adding SNES Roms to your SNES Mini(985)
- 15. Installation Windows 10 on a Raspberry Pi 3(1,260)