How to Install FreeStyle Dashboard
Tutorial Name: How to Install FreeStyle Dashboard
Category: Xbox 360 JTAG Tutorials
Submitted By: TTG_Buzz
All credit to skatertg
Okayyy, so as requested by TTG_JAMBO I have made a tutorial on how to install freestyle dashboard.
You will need these files:
To change your USB Pen Drive into FAT32:
How to put the freestyle dashboard onto your USB:
How to install Freestyle dashboard onto your xbox & so it comes up on your Full Games.
Sorry, there is no second video tut part it keeps failing to upload ALL the time on any upload video site I have used, can someone suggest a upload website where I can upload the second video tut onto?
For now you will have to make do with the written tutorial I suppose.
Okay so you need to make your portable HDD/USB pen drive into a FAT32 format. They should be that already by default but if not use the program I provided to change it. Its pretty simple to change the format using this program, simply open the program chose the drive and hit format & wait for it to be finished.
Next, copy the freestyle dashboard onto your USB pen drive. But only copy these folders:
- FSD Indexer
Like it was shown in the video basically.
Next put the USB pen drive into the BACK USB slot (Next to the Ethernet cable port).
Then you are going to want to go into XeXMenu and go to your USB.
Go into the Launch folder and copy the freestyle-usb file (NOT the .iso version).
Then go to your HDD > Content > 000000000000000> C0DE9999
Now go into the C0DE9999 folder, and then CREATE a new Folder EXACTLY called this: 00007000
Copy the freestyle-usb file (AGAIN NOT THE .ISO ONE!) into the 00007000 folder
Then go back to dashboard, go to Game Library > FULL GAMES & you should see Freestyle Dash 1.09
Simply click on it and it'll run. HOWEVER! If you take out the USB/external HDD and try to run it, freestyle dash will not load.
So I guess you could try putting the file for freestyle dash on the root of your HDD (where you see the content, cache etc) then put the freestyle-usb file into the 00007000 again if you do try this let me know if it works, I would test it myself but im a bit too busy to at the moment.
- 01. [VB] How to make Xbox 360 Sc... (628)
- 02. How to Install GTA V To an R... (483)
- 03. How to Skip The GTA V Onlin... (1,340)
- 04. (GTA V) How to Skip the Prol... (367)
- 05. How to setup Aurora with sy... (3,630)
- 06. How To Connect Your RGH To... (4,279)
- 07. Setup Xbox 360 Neighborhood... (1,945)
- 08. How to Swap KVs (3,217)
- 09. How to install 2 disk game... (30,365)
- 10. How to setup Xbox 360 Neig... (18,096)
- 11. How To Install XEX Menu 1.... (17,311)
- 12. How to check if your Xbox... (11,198)
- 13. How To Install Xexmenu 1.2... (49,149)
- 14. How To Install Dash-launch... (16,028)
- 15. How to setup XeX menu with... (5,544)