How to put a gamesave onto your xbox
Tutorial Name: How to put a gamesave onto your xbox
Category: Xbox 360 Tutorials
Submitted By: Suffix
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Hi, Today iam going to show you how to put a gamesave onto your xbox
1- You are going to have to get one of your save's/Profile from your xbox.
2- put your USB(Flash drive) into your laptop/PC and load up horizon
3- Click on Device explorer and Garmer Profiles, and double click on the Profile or gamesave.
4- Drag your desired Gamesave onto the grey part in horizon, like i do.
5- Next copy your Profile ID and paste it into the other gamesave, and repeat the same for device and console IDs
6- "Save,Rehash and resign" then save to device, put back into your xbox, go to system settings and click on
Memory Untit and The name of the game you are getting the gamesave for, then Move the save to
You now have succesfully put a gamesave onto your hardrive.
- 01. Pico Flasher ISD / Sonus Programming(1,506)
- 02. College Football Revamped Tutorial/Installation(3,821)
- 03. (JTAG/RGH) How-To Download, Extract & Play Goldeneye 007(4,720)
- 04. Darkest of Days Achievement Guide [XBOX 360](1,906)
- 05. College Hoops 2K6 Achievement Guide [XBOX 360](1,919)
- 06. Blazing Angels Achievement Guide [XBOX 360](2,231)
- 07. Avatar: The Burning Earth Achievement Guide(2,445)
- 08. 2006 FIFA World Cup Achievement Guide [XBOX 360](2,887)
- 09. Turok: Sniper!(1,401)
- 10. Turok: Impaler Ribbon(1,338)
- 11. Turok: Dino Dominance(1,352)
- 12. 0 Day Attack on Earth Achievements Guide(2,080)
- 13. Turok: Sell Your Shotguns(1,424)
- 14. Terminator: Salvation Achievement Guide(1,895)
- 15. Top Spin 2 Achievement Guide(2,246)