How to install XM360 on your Jtag!
Tutorial Name: How to install XM360 on your Jtag!
Category: Xbox 360 JTAG Tutorials
Submitted By: DougMods
Hey guys! Doug Here. Today Im gonna show you how to install XM360 to you Jtag so you can unlock all DLC and Marketplace content so you have full access to it!
Connect your Jtags HDD to your computer via Transfer Cable.
Open up Xplorer360. You should now see this:
Click on "Drive" then highlight open, and click "Harddrive and Memcard". After clicking it, you should now see this:
Click on Partition 3. You should now see this:
Click on the Content folder. You should now see this:
Click on the "0000000000000000" folder. After clicking the folder, you should now see this:
On your desktop, create a new folder named Applications, after creating that folder, put the XM360 folder you downloaded in the Applications folder.
Once the XM360 folder is in the Applications folder, drag the applications folder into the "00000000000000000" folder.
Once you have dragged the Applications folder into the HDD, you can now access XM360 on your Jtag. To run XM360, open XeXmenu, and go to Hdd1, then select content, 00000000000000000, Applications, XM360, then click XM360.xex
I hope this tutorial has helped anyone who needed help with XM360.
- 01. Xbox RGH/JTAG Video Tutorial... (133)
- 02. Jiggy 4.5 USB TUT (362)
- 03. GTA 5 How To Install Menu (E... (560)
- 04. How to Setup YOUR JTAG/RGH (1,176)
- 05. Installing GTA discs success... (457)
- 06. How to install gsc mod menus... (831)
- 07. [VB] How to make Xbox 360 S... (1,147)
- 08. How to Install GTA V To an... (1,688)
- 09. How to Skip The GTA V Onlin... (8,964)
- 10. (GTA V) How to Skip the Pro... (1,069)
- 11. How to setup Aurora with sy... (4,745)
- 12. How To Connect Your RGH To... (5,304)
- 13. Setup Xbox 360 Neighborhood... (2,601)
- 14. How to Swap KVs (3,835)
- 15. How to install 2 disk game... (34,306)