How to Add and Delete Users on Xbox Series X/S
Tutorial Name: How to Add and Delete Users on Xbox Series X/S
Category: Xbox Series X/S Tutorials
Submitted By: Sean
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Adding and deleting users on your Xbox Series X is simple and each other requires a few quick selections to make either happen.
How to Add User Accounts
Signed in or not, a fast way to add an account to your Xbox starts with your controller. Hit the Xbox button, then go to the "Profile & system" tab.
Then, select + Add new to add a new account to your Xbox. If an account is already signed in you'll instead see "Add or switch." You can then sign in with a Microsoft account or create a new account with an email, phone number, or Skype account.
How to Delete User Accounts
To delete a profile, go to the Settings App. Then go to Account > Remove accounts. From here you can select the account you'd like to remove from your Xbox.
- 01. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Carpe D.I.E.M.(980)
- 02. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Heavy Metal(935)
- 03. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Socket-to-me(869)
- 04. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Entamaphobia(714)
- 05. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Nightmare at 20 feet(671)
- 06. Xbox Series X: How to Turn on HDR(945)
- 07. How to set up Xbox Series X for 4K, 120Hz(955)
- 08. How to Redeem a Code on Xbox Series X/S(506)
- 09. Xbox Series X/S How Ray Tracing Works on the Series X(705)
- 10. Xbox Series X/S Customize Your Home Menu(1,358)
- 11. Xbox Series X/S Digital Assistant Voice Commands(1,037)
- 12. How do I control the audio settings on Xbox Series X and S?(3,873)
- 13. How to Set Up Your Xbox Series X/S(477)
- 14. How to Share Screenshots and Videos on Xbox Series X/S(474)
- 15. How to Change Your Home on Xbox Series X/S(572)