How to Add and Delete Users on Xbox Series X/S
Tutorial Name: How to Add and Delete Users on Xbox Series X/S
Category: Xbox Series X/S Tutorials
Submitted By: Sean
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Adding and deleting users on your Xbox Series X is simple and each other requires a few quick selections to make either happen.
How to Add User Accounts
Signed in or not, a fast way to add an account to your Xbox starts with your controller. Hit the Xbox button, then go to the "Profile & system" tab.
Then, select + Add new to add a new account to your Xbox. If an account is already signed in you'll instead see "Add or switch." You can then sign in with a Microsoft account or create a new account with an email, phone number, or Skype account.
How to Delete User Accounts
To delete a profile, go to the Settings App. Then go to Account > Remove accounts. From here you can select the account you'd like to remove from your Xbox.
- 01. How To Enable 120Hz On Xbox Series X(1,395)
- 02. Resident Evil Village Workshop Lock Combination Guide(852)
- 03. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Carpe D.I.E.M.(1,525)
- 04. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Heavy Metal(1,360)
- 05. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Socket-to-me(1,273)
- 06. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Entamaphobia(1,102)
- 07. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Nightmare at 20 feet(1,217)
- 08. Xbox Series X: How to Turn on HDR(1,627)
- 09. How to set up Xbox Series X for 4K, 120Hz(1,798)
- 10. How to Redeem a Code on Xbox Series X/S(886)
- 11. Xbox Series X/S How Ray Tracing Works on the Series X(1,134)
- 12. Xbox Series X/S Customize Your Home Menu(2,907)
- 13. Xbox Series X/S Digital Assistant Voice Commands(1,883)
- 14. How do I control the audio settings on Xbox Series X and S?(6,937)
- 15. How to Set Up Your Xbox Series X/S(821)