How to Add and Delete Users on Xbox Series X/S
Tutorial Name: How to Add and Delete Users on Xbox Series X/S
Category: Xbox Series X/S Tutorials
Submitted By: Sean
Adding and deleting users on your Xbox Series X is simple and each other requires a few quick selections to make either happen.
How to Add User Accounts
Signed in or not, a fast way to add an account to your Xbox starts with your controller. Hit the Xbox button, then go to the "Profile & system" tab.
Then, select + Add new to add a new account to your Xbox. If an account is already signed in you'll instead see "Add or switch." You can then sign in with a Microsoft account or create a new account with an email, phone number, or Skype account.
How to Delete User Accounts
To delete a profile, go to the Settings App. Then go to Account > Remove accounts. From here you can select the account you'd like to remove from your Xbox.
- 01. Xbox Series X: How to Turn on HDR(454)
- 02. How to set up Xbox Series X for 4K, 120Hz(455)
- 03. How to Redeem a Code on Xbox Series X/S(303)
- 04. Xbox Series X/S How Ray Tracing Works on the Series X(380)
- 05. Xbox Series X/S Customize Your Home Menu(518)
- 06. Xbox Series X/S Digital Assistant Voice Commands(459)
- 07. How do I control the audio settings on Xbox Series X and S?(1,221)
- 08. How to Set Up Your Xbox Series X/S(263)
- 09. How to Share Screenshots and Videos on Xbox Series X/S(266)
- 10. How to Change Your Home on Xbox Series X/S(356)
- 11. How to Transfer Games & Game Saves to Xbox Series X/S(387)
- 12. How to install YouTube on Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S(402)
- 13. How to update Astro A40 & Astro A50 for Xbox Series X/S(1,339)
- 14. How to Setup Your New Xbox Series X/S(436)
- 15. How to Transfer Games from Xbox One to Xbox Series X|S(451)