How to Add and Delete Users on Xbox Series X/S
Tutorial Name: How to Add and Delete Users on Xbox Series X/S
Category: Xbox Series X/S Tutorials
Submitted By: Sean
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Adding and deleting users on your Xbox Series X is simple and each other requires a few quick selections to make either happen.
How to Add User Accounts
Signed in or not, a fast way to add an account to your Xbox starts with your controller. Hit the Xbox button, then go to the "Profile & system" tab.
Then, select + Add new to add a new account to your Xbox. If an account is already signed in you'll instead see "Add or switch." You can then sign in with a Microsoft account or create a new account with an email, phone number, or Skype account.
How to Delete User Accounts
To delete a profile, go to the Settings App. Then go to Account > Remove accounts. From here you can select the account you'd like to remove from your Xbox.
- 01. How to become a Microsoft Ambassador(586)
- 02. Kraken Academy BOTTLE FIEND ACHIEVEMENT(1,399)
- 03. Kraken Academy KRAKEN'S DISCIPLE ACHIEVEMENT(1,711)
- 04. Unpacking - Solve a puzzle(1,245)
- 05. Unpacking - Make some memories(1,128)
- 06. Townscaper - The Gardener(1,451)
- 07. Townscaper - Who goes there?(1,898)
- 08. Townscaper - Propelled(5,309)
- 09. How To Enable 120Hz On Xbox Series X(2,713)
- 10. Resident Evil Village Workshop Lock Combination Guide(1,752)
- 11. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Carpe D.I.E.M.(2,425)
- 12. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Heavy Metal(2,299)
- 13. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Socket-to-me(2,233)
- 14. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Entamaphobia(1,823)
- 15. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Nightmare at 20 feet(1,981)