How to Share Screenshots and Videos on Xbox Series X/S
Tutorial Name: How to Share Screenshots and Videos on Xbox Series X/S
Category: Xbox Series X/S Tutorials
Submitted By: Sean
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
If you're looking how to share Xbox screenshots or clips, you only need to follow a few simple steps to make it happen.
How to Share Screenshots and Clips
You can share screenshots and clips with your friends on Xbox Live or on Twitter using the "Capture & Share" menu, which by default is the fifth tab at the top of the Guide menu, opened by tapping the Guide button on your controller.
You can easily share your most recent screenshot or clip by using the 'Share last capture' option, which is near the bottom of the menu. If you want to share an older clip, then choose the 'Recent captures' option, which will provide the seven most recent captures.
To share, simply tap 'A' on the screenshot or clip to open the 'Share to' menu, and then choose where you'd like to share it from the options provided; either your Activity Feed, Club, Twitter, OneDrive cloud storage, or in a message to a friend.
- 01. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Carpe D.I.E.M.(981)
- 02. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Heavy Metal(936)
- 03. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Socket-to-me(870)
- 04. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Entamaphobia(714)
- 05. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Nightmare at 20 feet(671)
- 06. Xbox Series X: How to Turn on HDR(947)
- 07. How to set up Xbox Series X for 4K, 120Hz(966)
- 08. How to Add and Delete Users on Xbox Series X/S(557)
- 09. How to Redeem a Code on Xbox Series X/S(506)
- 10. Xbox Series X/S How Ray Tracing Works on the Series X(705)
- 11. Xbox Series X/S Customize Your Home Menu(1,366)
- 12. Xbox Series X/S Digital Assistant Voice Commands(1,037)
- 13. How do I control the audio settings on Xbox Series X and S?(3,885)
- 14. How to Set Up Your Xbox Series X/S(477)
- 15. How to Change Your Home on Xbox Series X/S(575)