How to Share Screenshots and Videos on Xbox Series X/S
Tutorial Name: How to Share Screenshots and Videos on Xbox Series X/S
Category: Xbox Series X/S Tutorials
Submitted By: Sean
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
If you're looking how to share Xbox screenshots or clips, you only need to follow a few simple steps to make it happen.
How to Share Screenshots and Clips
You can share screenshots and clips with your friends on Xbox Live or on Twitter using the "Capture & Share" menu, which by default is the fifth tab at the top of the Guide menu, opened by tapping the Guide button on your controller.
You can easily share your most recent screenshot or clip by using the 'Share last capture' option, which is near the bottom of the menu. If you want to share an older clip, then choose the 'Recent captures' option, which will provide the seven most recent captures.
To share, simply tap 'A' on the screenshot or clip to open the 'Share to' menu, and then choose where you'd like to share it from the options provided; either your Activity Feed, Club, Twitter, OneDrive cloud storage, or in a message to a friend.
- 01. How to become a Microsoft Ambassador(589)
- 02. Kraken Academy BOTTLE FIEND ACHIEVEMENT(1,402)
- 03. Kraken Academy KRAKEN'S DISCIPLE ACHIEVEMENT(1,715)
- 04. Unpacking - Solve a puzzle(1,249)
- 05. Unpacking - Make some memories(1,132)
- 06. Townscaper - The Gardener(1,454)
- 07. Townscaper - Who goes there?(1,901)
- 08. Townscaper - Propelled(5,315)
- 09. How To Enable 120Hz On Xbox Series X(2,716)
- 10. Resident Evil Village Workshop Lock Combination Guide(1,756)
- 11. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Carpe D.I.E.M.(2,431)
- 12. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Heavy Metal(2,302)
- 13. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Socket-to-me(2,236)
- 14. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Entamaphobia(1,826)
- 15. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Nightmare at 20 feet(1,985)