Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Should you punch Basim and Sigur
Tutorial Name: Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Should you punch Basim and Sigur
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: Sean
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
In the region of Oxenefordescire, a storm is brewing. As a wedge begins to drive Eivor and Sigurd apart, they argue, and at the height of their quarrel, you're given a choice: should you punch Basim and Sigurd?
While this action might not seem like it has the most far-reaching consequences in the moment, it leaves ripples with lasting effects for the ending of Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
Here's what happens when you pick all of the different dialogue options.
Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Should you punch Basim and Sirgurd, or take a breath?
Without spoiling too much - and we're talking about things that happen right at the end of the game here - your relationship with Sigurd is important, and if you can stay your hand throughout the rest of the game gives you the greatest amount of options.
Like with Styrbjorn's resources when you left Norway, this is one of the times where your differences with Sigurd come to a head, and he will remember the outcome when it comes to decision making later.
So with that said, if you can stand it, you should take a breath and not punch Basim or Sigurd.
If you punch Basim and Sigurd:
Both men will insult Eivor's short temper, citing it as validation for them being in the right
Sigurd will leave with Basim, calling him friend, while further scolding Eivor and casting doubt on their wisdom
Sigurd will remember the outcome of the argument, and will let it negatively affect his decision making later in the story
If you punch Basim, but not Sigurd, or the other way around:
The outcome of the encounter is functionally the same, just with slightly different dialogue lines
Sigurd will still negatively remember the argument in future
If you take a breath and don't punch either Basim or Sigurd:
Sigurd will still insult Eivor's temper and parentage, but your restraint will mean this fight doesn't come into his decision making later
After your ordeal in Oxenefordescire comes to a close, be sure to build the Seer's Hut at home, where you can take on the Unseal the Well and Cat's Footsteps quests.
- 01. The Dark Eye: Memoria - No Commentary(412)
- 02. IRONY CURTAIN: FROM MATRYOSHKA WITH LOVE - 100% Walkthrough(420)
- 03. The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav | Full Game Walkthrough(394)
- 04. My Brother Rabbit Trophy & Achievement Guide(438)
- 05. Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth | PS4 Pro(660)
- 06. Demon Hunter: Ascendance - 100% Playthrough(814)
- 07. Truberbrook 100% Trophy & Achievement Guide(543)
- 08. The Procession To Calvary 100% Platinum & Achievement Guide(748)
- 09. Night Book 100% Trophy & Achievement Guide(815)
- 10. Bloodshore - Achievement/Trophy Guide w/FULL Text Solutions(1,384)
- 11. Sagebrush Platinum & Achievement Walkthrough(807)
- 12. Twelve Minutes Platinum & Achievement Walkthrough(1,238)
- 13. Drizzlepath Deja Vu Platinum & Achievement Walkthrough(919)
- 14. A Day Without Me Platinum & Achievement Walkthrough(1,059)
- 15. In Rays Of The Light Platinum & Achievement Walkthrough(766)