Red Dead Redemption 2: A Fine Night For It Stranger Mission
Tutorial Name: Red Dead Redemption 2: A Fine Night For It Stranger Mission
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: Sean
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
There's a whole bunch of Stranger Missions to complete in Red Dead Redemption 2, but this one is a little trickier to find.
Once you've reached Chapter 2, you'll be able to find the Night Folk Gang in Bluewater Marsh. You can find the Crying Woman in White in Bayou Nwa, or hanged characters near Lakay or Roanoke Ridge in New Hanover.
These are random encounters, so it might take a while for the Night Folk Gang to appear, and you'll need to visit these areas during the night to find them. If you find a hanged character, shoot their body down and read the note to learn more about the Night Folk.
After you've met them, the Stranger Mission, A Fine Night For It, will unlock and you can complete the quest.
Where to find Old Cajun's house
First, leave Bluewater Marsh, then wait until the next night to return. You'll see a man called Old Cajun resting near a fire in the Southwest of the area who'll warn you about the Night Folk before asking for your help to clear them off his property.
Before setting off, it would be a good idea to fill up your Dead Eye meter and make sure you've got a mix of close-quarters and ranged weapons.
He'll be your guide through the Bayou and he'll tell you a few tales about his run-ins with the gang. Eventually, you'll find the gang and you can either kill 'em all or hogtie a few survivors. Either way, as far as Old Cajun's concerned, the Night Folk are gator food.
You'll receive a Gold Tooth a Perfect Muskrat Pelt for your troubles. Congrats, you've crossed another Stranger Mission off your checklist.
- 01. How To Become A Zombie In Warzone - New Radiation Zones(107)
- 02. Minecraft Dungeons: How To Solve The Soggy Cave Puzzles(89)
- 03. Doom Eternal Computer Code: How to play DOOM 2(153)
- 04. Outriders What's the best class for starters and solo player(341)
- 05. Warzone Super Charged Reactive Bundle - How to Get the Racer(580)
- 06. Outriders Classes | What's the best class for starters(500)
- 07. Two Point Hospital - The (Second) New Gold Standard Trophy(430)
- 08. Two Point Hospital - The New Gold Standard Trophy(592)
- 09. Two Point Hospital - Life, The Universe & Everything Trophy(291)
- 10. Two Point Hospital - Busman's Holiday and Pointy Mountain G.(713)
- 11. Two Point Hospital - Curing Spree Trophy(501)
- 12. Two Point Hospital - Symbiosis Trophy(484)
- 13. Two Point Hospital - Inter-Countinental Trophy(579)
- 14. Two Point Hospital - High Altitude Health Service Trophy(240)
- 15. Two Point Hospital - Now Even Cheesier Trophy(355)