Red Dead Redemption 2: The Artist's Way Stranger Mission
Tutorial Name: Red Dead Redemption 2: The Artist's Way Stranger Mission
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: Sean
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
This Red Dead Redemption 2 Stranger Mission takes place in Saint Denis and this time, you're helping a risque artist escape the city.
To get started, head to the bar in the East of Saint Denis, just above where the I in Denis is on the map. You'll find a Frenchman, Charles, who'll ask you to buy him a drink, to which Arthur agrees. There's a bit of banter with him about being a prize asshole and that you shouldn't believe in art.
After your chat, he'll give you a drawing of a woman and you part ways. Hang around the area for a while and Charles will eventually leave the bar and head home.
You'll hear a bit of a commotion and you can run to the marker to find a man pulling Charles from a house at gunpoint. Intervene to save him from being shot and he'll invite you to his art exhibition to say thanks.
Help Charles escape Saint Denis
A marker will appear after a time showing you where to go - you're still in central Saint Denis, so don't worry about travelling far. Once you enter the gallery, you'll hear a couple quarrelling about how progressive Charles' art is and how much time the wife is spending with him. You can see where this is going.
You can also find a Cigarette Card sitting on the side table in the first room you enter. Look around the gallery and amongst the busts, you'll spot a painting that looks exactly like you, too. Eventually, you'll reach a room filled with nude paintings of local men and women, which the viewers aren't very pleased about it.
A fight will ensue, so go ahead and join in the scuffle. Afterwards, follow Charles to a house that likely belongs to a mistress.
Wait for a new marker to appear then meet up with Charles, who is dressed as a woman. Once you reach the tram, you'll need to stay hidden behind it so a group of men who are after Charles won't find you. He shat on their bar, so you'd be wise to do a little run to keep up with the tram.
Keep following him to reach the Docks where a group fo men will try and attack you. Take care of them and send Charles safely on his way. Eventually, you will receive a reward letter stating that Charles has sold on his works to New York, so his drawing could be worth a few bob.
- 01. Minecraft Dungeons: How To Solve The Soggy Cave Puzzles(42)
- 02. Doom Eternal Computer Code: How to play DOOM 2(116)
- 03. Outriders What's the best class for starters and solo player(273)
- 04. Warzone Super Charged Reactive Bundle - How to Get the Racer(508)
- 05. Outriders Classes | What's the best class for starters(418)
- 06. Two Point Hospital - The (Second) New Gold Standard Trophy(371)
- 07. Two Point Hospital - The New Gold Standard Trophy(505)
- 08. Two Point Hospital - Life, The Universe & Everything Trophy(260)
- 09. Two Point Hospital - Busman's Holiday and Pointy Mountain G.(597)
- 10. Two Point Hospital - Curing Spree Trophy(420)
- 11. Two Point Hospital - Symbiosis Trophy(401)
- 12. Two Point Hospital - Inter-Countinental Trophy(476)
- 13. Two Point Hospital - High Altitude Health Service Trophy(202)
- 14. Two Point Hospital - Now Even Cheesier Trophy(302)
- 15. Two Point Hospital - I'd Like To Thank My Mother Trophy(370)