How To Get All Achievements in Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout
Tutorial Name: How To Get All Achievements in Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: 16
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
You'll get a chance to unlock a lot of achievements in Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout. But since players are near oblivious on how some particular achievements are unlocked, we have put together this guide to help out!
Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout Achievements
There are a number of achievements unlockable in Fall Guys. Many belong to different aspects of the game and can be unlocked by indulging in various activities.
These include Regular Gameplay, Winning, Cosmetic and Level Achievements; all of which are listed below.
These achievements are unlocked simply by performing different actions in the regular gameplay.
Snowflake - Equip your first cosmetic item
Big Bully - Knock someone over
One Small Trip - Qualify from your first round
Troublemaker - Bump into 3 people while rolling on the ground before getting up
Flawless Victory- Qualify from a round without falling over even once
Fall Bae - Share a hug with a Fall Guy
Fall Throttle - Reach terminal velocity
Stumble Chums - Bump into other Fall Guys 1000 times in total
Face First - Qualify from a racing round despite falling more than 10 times
Down to the Wire - Qualify after a round goes to overtime
Style Points - Fall for at least 3 seconds before landing on your head
Low Baller - Qualify from a team game with a score of 1
These will be achieved by leveling up in the game.
One to Watch - Reach level 10 fame during a season
Household Name - Reach level 25 fame during a season
Star of the Show - Reach level 40 fame during a season
These will be achieved by purchasing and equipping cosmetic items in the game.
Shopping Spree - Unlock 10 cosmetic items from the store
Fall Guy Fashionista - Unlock 50 cosmetic items from the store
Catwalk Model - Equip your first legendary customization item
Bargain Bucket - Equip an uncommon or better body color, pattern and upper and lower costume pieces
Mad Trendy - Equip a rare or legendary Body color, pattern and upper and lower costume pieces
Head Turner - Equip a legendary body-color, pattern and upper and lower costume pieces
These achievements will be unlocked by performing well in the game and winning different mini games!
Victory! - Win your first Episode
Show Off - Win an Episode with a custom Celebration equipped
Quite Dashing - Get first place in a racing round 5 times
Track Star - Get first place in a racing round 20
Top Tier - Win 7 Episodes
Golden Guy - Win 20 Episodes
One Giant Leap - Qualify from 100 rounds
Veteran Status - Qualify from 500 rounds
Squad Goals - Win an Episode as part of a party of 3 or more players.
- 01. The Dark Eye: Memoria - No Commentary(412)
- 02. IRONY CURTAIN: FROM MATRYOSHKA WITH LOVE - 100% Walkthrough(420)
- 03. The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav | Full Game Walkthrough(394)
- 04. My Brother Rabbit Trophy & Achievement Guide(438)
- 05. Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth | PS4 Pro(660)
- 06. Demon Hunter: Ascendance - 100% Playthrough(814)
- 07. Truberbrook 100% Trophy & Achievement Guide(543)
- 08. The Procession To Calvary 100% Platinum & Achievement Guide(748)
- 09. Night Book 100% Trophy & Achievement Guide(815)
- 10. Bloodshore - Achievement/Trophy Guide w/FULL Text Solutions(1,384)
- 11. Sagebrush Platinum & Achievement Walkthrough(807)
- 12. Twelve Minutes Platinum & Achievement Walkthrough(1,238)
- 13. Drizzlepath Deja Vu Platinum & Achievement Walkthrough(919)
- 14. A Day Without Me Platinum & Achievement Walkthrough(1,059)
- 15. In Rays Of The Light Platinum & Achievement Walkthrough(766)