0 Day Attack on Earth - Achievements Guide
Tutorial Name: 0 Day Attack on Earth - Achievements Guide
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: Daniel
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
Enter the Main Menu
As soon as you load the game up for the first time the game will welcome you with this when you enter the main menu.
Clear the game on Normal in single player mode
See Onslaught or Gold Hammer
Clear the game on Hard in single player mode
The game actually only requires that you clear the final stage on each difficulty. So if you would like to save yourself a lot of time, just replay the final stage after you beat it on easy and it will take you all of three minutes.
Wings of Friendship 5G
Play a CO-OP Mode game
Simply host or join a co-op game and this will unlock once the game begins. You do not even need to finish the stage.
Sandwich Man 10G
Kill 10 Sandwich enemies
These are the small round enemies that split in half and try to crush you. They are located all throughout the game. Just kill ten of these enemies.
Snake Killer 10G
Kill 10 Snake enemies
These are the long thin snake like enemies that you will encounter during the Paris stages. Kill ten of these enemies.
Mosquito Killer 10G
Kill 10 Mosquito enemies
These are the small orange/yellow enemies that will stick onto you and drain your life. Kill ten of these.
Valiant Warrior 20G
Kill 100 targets in CO-OP Mode
Green targets to not count towards this achievement. Only the orange targets count. I would recommend that you completely ignore green targets until you have the achievement. This way you can track your total kills on the leaderboard. The kill is only awarded to the player who fires the killing shot, so this would be easiest if boosted with a friend.
Like taking candy from a baby 20G
Occupied all control points in CONTROL POINT MODE
Host or join a control point game and shoot all the white targets on your radar until they turn the color of your team and the game ends. Achievement will unlock in the post game lobby.
Gold Hammer 30G
Cleared the game on Normal difficulty or harder without losing a life
This will take a lot of time, patience and practice. You need to clear the whole game, from start to finish, on at least normal, without losing a single life. Here is a video that may be helpful. If you haven't already unlocked it, Crucible can be unlocked at the same time.
Chris Clement has put together 6 videos to walk you through the different stages if you're having trouble with this.
May Day King 30G
Got shot down 256 times
This is all dependent on your performance. If you play well, it will take longer. If you play poorly, it will take less time. A good place to boost this is the final stage on hard, lose all three lives and then finish off the boss.
Ruler of the Universe 50G
Earned every rank
You will need to reach the final rank of First Lady. Once you get to the general ranks you will not be too far off. You rank up based on your performance both offline and online. Note that you can be demoted as well as promoted. To avoid demotion, keep your kills up and deaths down. If you are farming deaths on the final stage you may even find that you will get to First Lady before being shot down 256 times.
- 01. Install & Play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly Mod (Free & Legal)(319)
- 02. Black Ops Cold War Firebase Z RAI K-84 Full Guide(493)
- 03. You Can Play As Kratos In Immortals Fenyx Rising(398)
- 04. Destiny 2: How To Farm XP Fast(578)
- 05. Final Fantasy 14: The Heroes' Gauntlet Guide(541)
- 06. AK74u Class Setup | Call of Duty Warzone(1,009)
- 07. XM4 Class Setup | Call of Duty Warzone(984)
- 08. Fennec Class Setup | Call of Duty Warzone(581)
- 09. DMR Class Setup | Call of Duty Warzone(983)
- 10. FFAR Class Setup | Call of Duty Warzone(1,223)
- 11. Cyberpunk 2077 How to complete the Grimes quest(833)
- 12. CR-56 AMAX Class Setup | Warzone(941)
- 13. Bloodborne: How To Make An Overpowered Mage(915)
- 14. Cyberpunk 2077 The Heist Guide | Where to send Jackie(792)
- 15. Cyberpunk 2077 Don't Lose Your Mind | Should you reset(941)