The Last of Us 2 - Sharpshooter Trophy
Tutorial Name: The Last of Us 2 - Sharpshooter Trophy
Category: PlayStation 4 Tutorials
Submitted By: CalicoReidso
Related Forum: PlayStation Forum
Credits To PowerPyx For The Vid
When you take over Abby in the second-half of the game, your story will start at a stadium in an aptly
named mission called "The Stadium." After walking through the main environment, getting your bag,
picking up Alice (the dog), just after you get your guns, you will find a shooting range to the right.
Manny will want to have a bit of a shooting competition.
Enter the range, hit the bullseye ten times, and you'll win. Take your time, there is no time limit,
so make sure you nail those bullseyes. In terms of the score to beat, you don't need a perfect run
(Manny gets 83ish; a perfect run is 90) so if you do miss a bullseye, don't fret.
If you miss a couple, you can simply reload the checkpoint.
If you somehow missed it, just go to chapter select and then load Seattle Day 1 (Abby's, not Ellie's)
and then the first chapter: The Stadium.
- 01. The Last of Us 2 - Chapter 1-2: All Collectible Locations(368)
- 02. The Last of Us 2 - Sightseer Trophy(338)
- 03. The Last of Us 2 - So Great and Small Trophy(283)
- 04. The Last of Us 2 - Looks Good On You Trophy(292)
- 05. The Last of Us 2 - Relic of the Sages Trophy(287)
- 06. The Last of Us 2 - Put My Name Up Trophy(288)
- 07. The Last of Us 2 - Chapter 22: All Collectible Locations(451)
- 08. Storm Boy - Platinum Walkthrough(94)
- 09. ERICA - Platinum Walkthrough(180)
- 10. AER: Memories of Old - Platinum Walkthrough(124)
- 11. Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call - Plat WTrough(115)
- 12. Grim Legends 3: The Dark City - Platinum Walkthrough(135)
- 13. Black Mirror - Platinum Walkthrough(153)
- 14. The Complex - Platinum Walkthrough(198)
- 15. The Shapeshifting Detective - Platinum Walkthrough(187)