The Last of Us 2 - Put My Name Up Trophy
Tutorial Name: The Last of Us 2 - Put My Name Up Trophy
Category: PlayStation 4 Tutorials
Submitted By: CalicoReidso
Related Forum: PlayStation Forum
Credits To PowerPyx For The Vid
- Earn the high score in the archery game
During Abby's adventures in Seattle in Day 1, you'll come across a flashback sub-chapter (called Winter Visit),
where Abby will visit the aquarium during the winter months.
This is the flashback where Owen decorates the aquarium with lights.
Head to the back left of the main foyer and you'll see a purple plastic nerf-esque bow near a dartboard.
Just pick it up and hit ten different targets to be top of the leaderboard.
There are thirteen total targets, so don't worry if you don't get them all.
Don't forget to take into account projectile drop as well - it acts the same as Ellie's bow in terms of handling.
It's not too hard; just take your time. If you don't get ten and the timer is just about up, hit pause and restart the encounter.
If you'd rather do this via chapter select, load up the Winter Visit sub-chapter in Abby's Seattle Day 1 escapades and do the above.
- 01. The Last of Us 2 - Chapter 1-2: All Collectible Locations(368)
- 02. The Last of Us 2 - Sightseer Trophy(338)
- 03. The Last of Us 2 - So Great and Small Trophy(283)
- 04. The Last of Us 2 - Sharpshooter Trophy(299)
- 05. The Last of Us 2 - Looks Good On You Trophy(292)
- 06. The Last of Us 2 - Relic of the Sages Trophy(288)
- 07. The Last of Us 2 - Chapter 22: All Collectible Locations(451)
- 08. Storm Boy - Platinum Walkthrough(94)
- 09. ERICA - Platinum Walkthrough(180)
- 10. AER: Memories of Old - Platinum Walkthrough(124)
- 11. Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call - Plat WTrough(115)
- 12. Grim Legends 3: The Dark City - Platinum Walkthrough(135)
- 13. Black Mirror - Platinum Walkthrough(153)
- 14. The Complex - Platinum Walkthrough(198)
- 15. The Shapeshifting Detective - Platinum Walkthrough(187)