Homefront - David Rejected Trophy
Tutorial Name: Homefront - David Rejected Trophy
Category: PlayStation 3 Tutorials
Submitted By: CalicoReidso
Related Forum: PlayStation Forum
Credits To GMoney2kIX For The Vid
Complete the street section without Goliath taking any damage in Chapter 4: The Wall
Early in chapter 4 you will be ambushed in an opened area.
A HUMVEE will arrive in the battle and you'll have to bring Goliath to take it down.
As soon as the HUMVEE is destroyed, RPG guys will spawn on top of the houses.
When an RPG guy arrives he will be marked as an objective so you'll know when
they arrive, but they won't wait a second to fire so you must be fast.
There are 2 checkpoints in this area. One as soon as you destroy the HUMVEE
and another halfway through the street. You can always reload if Goliath gets hit,
but reloading a checkpoint will prevent you from unlocking 'Iron Man - The Wall'
and force you to play the whole chapter again to unlock it.
There are a total of 8 RPG guys that you must kill before they fire at Goliath.
- 01. Homefront - Pistol Whipped Trophy(177)
- 02. Homefront - Safer Skies Trophy(133)
- 03. Homefront - Mercy And Let 'em Burn Trophies(116)
- 04. Homefront - Good Use Of Cover Trophy(124)
- 05. Homefront - Welcome To Freedom Trophy(143)
- 06. Homefront - Speed Demon Trophy(120)
- 07. Crysis 2 - Speeding Ticket Trophy(124)
- 08. Crysis 2 - Band Of Brothers Trophy(154)
- 09. Crysis 2 - Hole In One Trophy(93)
- 10. Crysis 2 - Food For Thought Trophy(94)
- 11. Crysis 2 - Blast Radius Trophy(111)
- 12. Crysis 2 - Literary Agent Trophy(110)
- 13. Crysis 2 - The Tourist Trophy(105)
- 14. Crysis 2 - Supersoldier Trophy(107)
- 15. DeadFall Adventures: Heart of Atlantis(187)