Mighty No. 9 - Invincible No. 9
Tutorial Name: Mighty No. 9 - Invincible No. 9
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Complete the City stage without taking damage.
Using a mix of Battalion and Cryo and moving slowly you can get to the boss without getting hit pretty easily. The only tough part is when you are forced to fight waves of enemies but with Cryo it makes it reasonable. Use Brandish on the boss and just take him out. Some things that hit me on the boss:
When he does his dash move you will obviously jump over him. But if you are too close when he turns around he will hit you even though you don't get hit normally. I recommend staying away until he fully turns around.
When he shoots his 3 missile attack. You can destroy the first two missiles with sword swipes but I kept missing the third one. What I did was dash away when I saw him shooting the missiles. They then come at you in a line and are easier to destroy.
- 01. Back 4 Blood - Jukebox Hero(849)
- 02. Back 4 Blood - A Humerus Weapon(930)
- 03. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(1,345)
- 04. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(1,381)
- 05. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,965)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(962)
- 07. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(1,080)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(3,138)
- 09. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(1,171)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(778)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(1,763)
- 12. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(821)
- 13. Mortal Shell - Face Off(1,167)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(1,234)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(1,025)