Killing Floor 2 - Die Volter
Tutorial Name: Killing Floor 2 - Die Volter
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Dr. Hans Volter is one of four random bosses who appear in Survival matches only. He is identified as a thin, frail looking human but don't let that fool you. His weapons include rifles, explosives and toxic gas. As his health depletes, he produces a force field and tries to grab one of the players so he can drain your life (to replenish his).
Explosives, ice and microwave weapons work best to take this boss down, as assault rifles and similar projectile weapons deal moderate damage. His most vulnerable areas are the head and chest. His back is protected by armor but you can do damage there as well.
To unlock this achievement, you have to be the one who actually kills the boss; dealing damage alone will not award you with the achievement. Although the bosses are randomly chosen, as you are making your way to Level 25 you will encounter a good amount of this boss, so don't worry if you don't get this on your first few tries. Better weapons and assigning beneficial skills as you level up will make him easier to kill.
More information about Hans Volter can be found on Tripwire's wiki page .
- 01. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(552)
- 02. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(543)
- 03. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,272)
- 04. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(355)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(386)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(844)
- 07. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(520)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(299)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(764)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(327)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Face Off(547)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(568)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(506)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(482)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(512)