Dishonored 2 - Empire in Chaos
Tutorial Name: Dishonored 2 - Empire in Chaos
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Similar to the first installment of the series, chaos level is determined by the lethality of how you approach your objectives in each and every mission.
In short, if you are playing the game non-lethally, eliminating your targets by alternative means and generally staying undetected from enemies, you will score a Low Chaos rating at the end of the mission. On the other hand, should you decide to play as the raged assassin and kill your enemies and targets and even civilians, you will receive a High Chaos rating at the end of a mission. The post-mission stat board at the end of every mission will display your current chaos level.
It's without a needed explanation that these two achievements require two separate playthroughs. As the roadmap suggests then, "In Good Conscience" is best paired with "Ghost" and "Clean Hands" and even "Flesh and Steel. The chaos-related achievements will unlock at the end of Mission 9, Death to the Empress, once the final cutscene (which alters depending on your chaos level) begins to play.
- 01. Back 4 Blood - Jukebox Hero(716)
- 02. Back 4 Blood - A Humerus Weapon(774)
- 03. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(1,228)
- 04. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(1,249)
- 05. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,826)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(829)
- 07. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(938)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(2,804)
- 09. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(1,052)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(702)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(1,665)
- 12. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(743)
- 13. Mortal Shell - Face Off(1,108)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(1,161)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(966)